|31|

I'm Leavin' Ma

After the party
5:19 p.m.

Armani (POV)

Pulling up to the house I was really exhausted from all of today's extravaganza's, but I was happy to see everyone that made me and my Kali bug feel love throughout the years.

Telling you I missed them would be a complete understatement. Of course I missed being next to them everyday and just being able to see their smiling faces.

It brightened my day.

As soon as the car came to a stop I hopped out as fast as my weak body would let me. I limped my way to the front of the car and rested on the hood of the car so I could catch my breath.

"What I tell yo' ass 'bout dat' shit?"

"What?" I questioned genuinely confused.

"When ya' ridin' wit' me I open da' do'. You a lady and I'm a gentleman, ya' heard meh'?"

"Yes baybeh daddy."

A smirk crept onto his face as he looked down at me.

"C'mon so I'ca get'cho tired ass in dis' house."

He turned his back to me and squatted down to my level before grabbing the back of my thighs causing me to squeal out his name.

"Oowee mama I like da' way ya' scream a nigga name."

"Shut yo' ass up!"

"Aight ungrateful ass girl."

"I'm not ungrateful flag pole."

"Mhm what'eva,"He chimed,"Anyway, did ya' have fun mama?"

"Yes, so much August. I missed everybody so much."

And I did miss everyone. I was so ecstatic when I seen all of their smiling faces, and even happier when I found out who planned all of this just for me.

They never cease to amaze me, especially that big headed boy that holds my heart, but what really made me happy was seeing my Kali's face light up when she seen me walking through that door. That little girl is my world and I couldn't bear to lose her.

August laughed and continued to walk me to the front door of the house.

Today was so special and will go in my memories hall of fame. After the party was settled, August took me to the nail shop and the mall. He paid for me to get a pedicure and manicure, along with all the clothes I desired to get. He's been acting sweeter than usual and for him, that's a huge accomplishment.

"So how ya' feelin'?" He asked opening the door for me to walk in first.

"I'm feelin' really happy, like you guys have made my damn day August, thank you so much baybeh daddy."

Snaking his arms around me and resting his head in the crook of my neck, he embraced me in a hug that I wasn't use to. It was filled with love, but love that I was having a hard time naming, a deeper type of love. It was the love that I had for him, but it was reflecting off of him back onto me.

Could he feel the same way I do?

"Don't thank meh', juss' seein' yo' smile is all da' thanks I need." He whispered on my neck.

"Auggie a-are ya' alright?"

He rose up, never releasing me from his hold, and smiled a toothy smile.