|32|

Kali, Aug and Armani in the mm.

I didn't add Armani's reaction because I'm using that further on in the story. Don't worry y'all gone see how she felt ok? Ok.....onward with the story my loves.
Also leave more comments I swear they make my day on here.

-MeMe

Don't Forget About Meh'

December 30,2010
1 month later

August (POV)

The rain beat against the window as if it was trying to break into the house.

"I can't believe ya' leavin' tomma' August."

I looked down at my chest to see Mani  staring up at me with those beautiful orbs of hers, staring into the pits of my soul with every second that went by. I rose up and put my back against the head board as I pulled her into my lap.

"I know mama, I can't wait ta' leave, shits excitin'!"

She rose up from the bed to look at me with the most adorable pout known to man.

"Oh so ya' happy ta' be leavin' me."

"Hell nawl, I'm gone miss you'n my Kali bug mo' than anythang," I paused knowing my next statement would make the both of us emotional," I juss' know dis' is what Mel would want fa' meh'." I let out a deep sigh.

"What he's always wanted fa' meh', ta' make it outta hea'.

Mani sat up and straddled me and laid her head in the crook of my neck. I felt the wetness burning my shoulders as they traveled down to my bare chest. I didn't even have to ask why she was crying because I already knew.

When our Mel died it took a toll on everybody, but it hit me, Mani, and Kali in ways I can't explain. When he was alive you couldn't tell the four of us shit, we were the A-Team combined at the hip. Mel was our safe haven. He took us in and gave us a shoulder to cry on when we needed it.

Mani always said me, mel, and Kali was her happiness and when Mel got killed a piece of her happiness was ripped away from her. Even then she always told us that she could always find happiness in me and Kali. Little did she know— I could find my happiness in them too.

I mean yeah, I have other brothers, but no one could replace my big brother or take his place in my heart.

He was so loving and caring; you needed a place to stay? He'll say which guest room. You needed money? he'll say how much. You losing your faith? He would have caught you before your tears could hit the ground and guide you back to the right path.

So imagine how hard it could be to lose such a great influence on your life. Man, my big bro didn't even get to see twenty-five.

When he left us, it-it was hard to go on, still is sometimes.