|84|

I advise y'all to read everything my loves!

Just saying...enjoy though!

-MeMe

You're Not....Stop With Lies!

The Following Day
After Their Night Of Beauty

Armani (POV)

"Baybeh stop kissin' on me."

"No, I'm tryna' keep you home."

"Well it's not gone work."

After a few seconds of silence, and him standing behind me in the mirror just looking, he finally spoke up.

"You sho' 'bout dis' Mani? Ion' need you gettin' too overwhelmed and havin' a attack or nun."

Sighing tiredly I looked at him through the bathroom mirror as I placed my other earring in,"I have ta' go August, I have ta' know some type of truth," I sighed again," Dis' man is claimin' ta' be my father, I gotta get ta' da' bottom of this."

"I get dat'. It's juss'-Mane ion' trust dis' shit, not at all," He shook his head,"Some suspect 'bout all dis'."

"Dat's why my baybeh gone be thea' wit' me rememba'?"

"Damn right I am." He agreed standing to his feet walking out and leaving me to finish getting ready.

Today is the day what was hidden comes to the light- or the day that lies will be revealed for what they really are. I wasn't scared, I was more nervous than anything, but I knew I had to do this. For myself and my closure, but also for my sister and my mother. This would be the day.

As I looked over myself in the mirror I tried my hardest to change my own mind about this, knowing the outcomes wouldn't work in my favor. But closure is a hell of a thing- without it you can drive yourself into madness, complete insanity trying to get something that you can not give yourself. You beat yourself up with questions and false accusations that ,you yourself, made up because you never knew the real true reason for a certain situation. You fall victim to voids within yourself- voids such as anger and hate, because there is emptiness where a patch of 'closure' should be.

So instead of me walkimg around with these empty voids, I decided to go get my patches of closure. No matter how heavy those patches may weigh me down.

"Sis."

"Yeah baybeh girl who's my world." I smiled looking at her face through the mirror. She loved when I said that little nickname to her.

"I wanted ta' come talk ta' you fa' a sec befo' we head out."

I stopped putting on my concealer and turned to her giving her my undivided attention."Wazzam, you good?"

"Yeah I'm ok, it's you I'm worried about my Mani... you know I always sense when stuff wrong wit' you."

"I know, I do da' same wit' you."

"Yeah, I know,"She held her head down as she walked to the bed and sat down,"And I juss' wanted to come share a few of my thoughts wit' you, if dat's alright."

"Of course it's alright Kali bug, you know I luh' ta' hea' yo' words of inspiration."

I walked out of the joint bathroom and into the bedroom and sat down on the floor in front of her as she prepared to speak.

"It's juss' ta'day feels different from every otha' day,"She started,"Your spirit feels different, your essence."

"Elaborate." I tested.