|50|

This is a lengthy chapter, but everything in it is important. So do not, I repeat DO NOT, skip over anything. Enjoy my loves.

-MeMe

I'll Show You

August (POV)

"Come yo' ass on nigga." Travis whispered shaking me out of my sleep.

Why did I give his ass a room key?

"Nigga, move mane! It's five thirty in da' damn mawnin'!"

"Huuuuuuuh, c'mon so I'ca help ya' get ya' girl back." He whined.

"Trav, brush yo' teeth bro, its a toothbrush wit'cho name on it somewea'."

He smacked the top of my head and blew his breath directly in my face.

"Aug, bring yo' ass on fa' I change my mind bout' helpin' yo' scarecrow lookin' ass!" He spat quietly before heading towards the door.

"Aight, aight, I'm comin'." I slowly rose from the hotel bed that me and Mani shared and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and lathered the bristles with toothpaste as I turned the nozzle to the sink.

I started to brush my teeth until something told me to look up.

Following my instinct I rose my head to see Mani's reflection in the mirror. She had a small pout on her face letting me know that she was still indeed sleepy.

I spit out the suds that had formed in my mouth and quickly washed my face.

"Why ya' up my love?" I questioned pulling her into my chest.

"I didn't feel you beside me." She said softly nuzzling her head into my chest.

Words could never explain how much she meant to me, and tonight I plan to show her how much I appreciate and loved her.

"Gone get ready I'm takin' ya' ta' mama house." I told her.

"Why?"

"Y'all need ta' catch up, all of y'all, plus I gotta get everything in place fa' yo' surprise."

"August I-,"

"Mo' I juss' wanna show you I'm sorry ok, can ya' baybeh daddy please do dat'?"

She smiled as she began to nod her head,"He sure can."

"Good, now get ready so we can head out."

"Alright, gimme a minute."

After about thirty-five minutes we were out the door and heading to mama's house. Kali had stayed a night over there since she just couldn't get over the fact that she was actually back home with everyone.

Mani wanted to stay, but my selfish ass just couldn't let her go. I needed her beside me.

I damn near dragged Kali to the car with us but she threatened to tell mama, so I basically had to let her stay.

It's not that I didn't want the family to reconnect with them, I did! It's just they were my girls, my babies; and the last thing I wanted to do was leave them again. Even though I'm positive they knew I would never forget them again, I still felt like I had to make up for what I did to them.