|24|

How I be when I see y'all comments is in the mm.....it gets me going lmao

Baybeh Mama Drama

August 30, 2010
6:40 p.m.

Armani (POV)

"Baybeh ya' alright?" Mama asked for the billionth time this morning.

I've been in my own little world since last night and I'm trying to figure out what exactly it is I'm feeling.

Last night was-was something inspirational. It was so beautiful and sensational. What August did for me had me at an all time high right now. It mad me look at the rain in a whole new light, but more importantly it mad me view August in a way that I never have. The way he held me close as the rain fell on the both of us, whispering the sweetest things in my ear. The way he would kiss my forehead as I cried into his chest.

He went above and beyond to show me that he was there for me, to show me I had no reason to be scared anymore. I didn't have to cry and hide because of a little rain, instead he taught me to embrace it as God's way of purifying and healing my broken soul. He never ceases to amaze me with his love. Last night he showed me how much he really cared for me.

Hell, what person do you know that would stand in the pouring rain just to comfort you in your time of need.

He made me realize that he's not just a person I would die for.

He's not just a person I trust.

He's not just a person that I need.

He's not just a person that I love.

He's the person that I'm in love with. He is the person that has my heart and every scar that comes with it. He is the person that I want to give my mind, body, and soul to. I want to walk down the aisle into his arms one day. One day I want to look back on nights like last night and smile reminiscing in the past I had with him. He's the man I want to spend my forever and a day with.

So many lost souls out there long for love and happiness, but are so far gone that the very thing they set out to find has destroyed them. People long for a glimpse of how true love feels, how it feels to be adorned by someone who actually needs and lives for you. For the longest I thought I would be one of those lost souls without a person to call my own, but luckily I was mistaken.

The person that's meant for me has been right in front of me this whole time with open arms. I was so blind that I didn't see the times he put my well being over his own, or the nights he was tired but stayed up with me so I could use his shoulder to cry on. He's been right here with me every step of the way, he's been right here. And now his good deeds have finally made me realize.

I'm in love with August Anthony Alsina Jr.

"Mani!"

"Huh, what, m-ma'am?" I asked trying to remember what we were talking about.

"I asked was ya' alright, ya' seem so out of it."

"Y-Yea I'm fine."

"Ya' sho' baybeh?"