|22|

Rather Be

August 29, 2010
10:22 a.m.

August (POV)

"Mani when ya' gone have my babies?" I asked drawing lazy circles on her back.

She giggled at my silliness as she answered me,"As soon as ya' put'em in meh' daddy."

We've been sitting like this for hours, just talking about getting married and children. I know when I have kids I'm going to be the best father I can be; and with a girl like Mani hooking up with a guy like me, our kids are going to come out looking like superstars.

"Aight keep on and ya' lil fine ass gone get what ya' been lookin' fa'." I threatened.

"Funny how ya' always threatin' me wit' da' time of my life."

"Girl you sum'n else." I chuckled and held her a little tighter.

"But what if I was serious?"

I looked down at her lust filled eyes that held a tint of seriousness in them and wasted no time climbing on top of her.

"How serious baybeh?"

"Dead." She answered.

I took in all her beauty and began to grope her right breast though her tank top.

"Ya' muss' be ready fa' dis' dick since ya' talkin' det' big talk."

I started tweaking her nipple causing her to respond with that sexy moan I've been longing to hear.

"Mmmm shit, August I need it now!" She semi- yelled between moans.

I didn't respond to her I just let my hands roam up and down her body touching her most sensitive places until I got to the spot I was looking for. I stuck my hand inside her panties and slowly started to massage away at her pearl, making her throw her head back in pure pleasure. I felt her treasure start to build up with her sweet nectar and moved my thumb to her pearl and let my finger caress her wet folds.

"S-Stop teasin' meh'."

"How bad ya' want it?"

"So so bad, p-please-,"

Not giving her a chance to speak I latched my mouth on to her neck, flicking my tongue along her neck until I came across her spot and rapidly sucked and flicked my tongue across it.

"O-Oh my Gawd yes!" She moaned out.

I stuck my finger into her love box letting her juices cover my finger completely then curving it inside of her, and after getting the reaction that I wanted I added another finger into her tight walls moving them in and out of her as if they were my shaft.

"Damn baybeh why ya' pussy so wet fa' meh'?" I whispered in her ear.

She arched her back and started to moan uncontrollably while her pussy contracted around my fingers as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Damn, that shit was sexy as fuck watching how it tore her body apart as she lost control over her shaking body and road the waves of it out.