|1|

Who are you

Mo' (POV)

And here he is, doing this again— the very thing that breaks me apart. Here he is, the man I thought would save me from ever fall, from every scrape I got from running on concrete, from every heartbreak a boy would cause on my little heart; here he was taking away my virtue. He's destroying me. Killing me.

"Da-Daddy please stop....please, it-it hurts!"I cried as he rammed himself into me repeatedly

"Shut the fuck up", he aggressively grunted into my ear, " You tight as fuck baby girl." He said as he sped up his pace showing me no mercy.

"Mama.....Mama ple-please come help m-me!" I tried to scream, but do to the hoarseness from all the screaming I did the previous night my cries for help most likely fell on deaf ears.

This is how it was, this is what my life has come to against my will...

I tried to convince myself that it was the hoarseness, that- that was the reason my mother didn't come to my rescue because she couldn't hear me. Even though I knew the truth, she didn't come because — of course— she was passed out somewhere.

He tried to cover my mouth but I bit his hand with the little strength I'd somehow mustered up, he hissed out in pain as he pushed himself deeper into me.
"You lil Bitch!" Were the last words I heard before his fist collided with my jaw and I blacked out. As I always did when I retaliated.

*
*
*

When I woke up my dad was gone but I knew he would come back it's been like this since my 10th birthday. I mean I should have known something was wrong just by his actions that day, he was acting funny the entire day. He kept looking at me strange and rubbing his hands on me and telling me how much he loved me. He kept telling me how special I was to him, how I was really growing into my figure and how beautiful I had become. At the time I thought nothing of it, just a father admiring and showing his love to his pride and joy.

I just wish that I wouldn't have been so damn stupid, so fucking naive back then because what he did to me changed me forever.

You see after the party that day I was tuckered out and ready for bed. My mother had left with one of my friends mom, leaving me alone with my father, but I didn't mind- Hell I was always considered a daddy's girl anyway. That night I washed up and got comfy in my bed. I was beginning to doze off so I called my dad to come read me a bed time story, it was something he always did for me every night. I just always loved stories.

After a while he finally came stumbling in, he walked over to my bed and when he bent down I could smell the liquor on his breath. I have never seen my father drink or smoke so I was shocked to say the least.

I looked at him long and hard and he had the most evil smirk spreading across his face and his eyes..... God his eyes. The look in his eyes were so cold I could hardly recognize him and, to be honest, it was really starting to scare me. So I quickly told him never mind that I didn't want him to read me a bed time story tonight so he could leave, but he told me no, he said he had one last present for me.

I should have never called him in the first place.

I was confused at his statement, I watched him intently as he began to tug at his belt before he finally got it undone. My eyes widened as I came to a realization as to what was happening. I sat up in my bed and pulled the cover up with me as I scooted my back against the head board horrified at the scene that was taking place right before my watery eyes. I shut my eyes as tight as I could hoping, praying, wishing it was all a bad dream. This couldn't be real, it couldn't be. But when my eyes opened... he was still there.