|45|

Day By Day

Continued...

Armani (POV)

"August move!"

"No," He whined," I wanna luh' you PYT! Pretty young thang! You need some lovin', pretty young thang and I'll take you thea'." He sung beautifully, yet annoyingly in my ear.

Every since our mini- well epic- break through last night he has been bothering me nonstop. I didn't mind though; I missed this between us.

"Boy get off me!" I yelled for the fourth time.

"No ma'am Pam."

"And why not?"

"Cause ya' my baybeh."

"No Miracle is yo' baybeh, not me. So get'cho tail off me!"

"Oh my love dat' shit ain't legit, but dis' right hea' is as real as it comes.

Somehow I broke out of his grip and ran down stairs to the kitchen, forgetting how long his legs were, he caught up to me in no time. I can recall us running around like this when we were at mama Shelia's house, causing a ruckus like nobody's business. Getting on everybody else's nerves, but to us they didn't matter- it was all about us.

The last few days have been so hard and special for me at the same time. I've missed these days where we could just chill and mess around with one another. It's been so long since I felt him; since I've seen the real him. But at the same time it's been heartbreaking because I know that this isn't based off his feelings.

The way he's acting isn't because he remembers me, because he doesn't. He's acting this way to make me happy and true enough it's working. I just wish he truly did remember the love that we had.

Because last night when-when he said that he loved me, it felt like a million butterflies found their way into my stomach. Like the weight of the world had finally been lifted off of me. All the pain, for a second, had washed away into another time. It felt as if he was being genuine with me, like he was him, but the him from the past.

The him from our past.

I truly do miss my love, he was suppose to be my husband one day.

Yes, we were young, but that's who I seen my self growing old with. Even now I have still saved myself with the little purity that I have left in this used up body. This defiled body of mine.

I saved it for him because he is who I wanted to give my all to, my everything. I wanted August to have the temple that I called my own, no other man could have me but him. He is who I wanted to pleasure me. To pleasure my mind, my body, my spirit. It's so mind blowing that over all these years no other man crossed my mind. I never wanted a relationship, nor did I want what hung between a man's leg, not just because of my experience with it, but because they weren't who I had promised myself to. They could never fill me with the love I craved and the pleasure I never had the chance to feel. They couldn't fulfill my dreams of ecstasy and make my head spin with desire and lust- no not like he could. They couldn't do it because in my dreams it was always the boy that held the gun to my head that would make me scream out his name.

I remember how we would talk about sex, after I felt comfortable enough to talk about it with anyone. It was actually before we even confessed our love for each other.

You see that's how comfortable I was with him, he wasn't even mine and I could discuss something so personal with him....I trusted him.

"Da' man dat' gets ta' have you, da' one dat' you trust- should please you in ways dat' you've neva' felt, he should touch ery' inch of yo' body ta' show you how much he values each and every piece of ya'. He should make love ta' you, make ya' fa'get yo' past-from how good it feels. Be gentle wit' you, tell ya' how beautiful you are. Take his time wit'a creation like you Mani. Kiss you while givin' you his all, until you can't cum not one mo' time. Ya' feel meh'? Make sho' he who ya' want too, make sho' its somebody who's deservin' of yo' temple. Cause dat' temple dat' you got, dat's one of'a kind ma' love- can't no anybody have dat', but a self-made type nigga."