Chapter 13 - Summers End

Start from the beginning

“Why,” he wondered not stopping.

“It’s a public place,” I replied rolling my head to the side as he found that spot on my shoulder that was sensitive to his touch.

I sighed with pleasure a small on my face.

I closed my eyes bringing him back up to my face giving him a deep passionate kiss.

“Come on guys there kids here,” I heard a familiar voice say.

We broke apart to see all of his friends coming up to us giggling like little school girls.

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself,” Matt informed them; pecking my cheek.

“What did you guys do last night?” Nikki wondered.

I sat up, shrugging my shoulders, “Watched a couple of movies.”

“And…”

“Nothing maybe a couple of kisses,” I said not giving away too much.

“I think they did a lot more then kiss,” Ava spoke.

“And what makes you think that,” Matt questioned.

“We’ll all summer you’ve been cute but this is the first time that you’ve actually made crave for you… in public at least,” Ava announced.

“Well you’re crazy,” I said.

“I don’t think I am,” Ava said.

“Guys its Bell’s second last day why don’t we do something fun,” Matt spoke up.

Everyone looked at each other nodding their heads in agreement without a word said.

“Differently,” Matt cooed in.

I looked at him in surprise how did he even know what they were talking about.

*

As we walked through an unmarked track of bush with my hand in hand with Matt; the bush started clearing out.

We appeared a small patch of green grass, and a lake with crystal clear water and water coming into the lake it was absolutely beautiful.

“This is wonderful,” I say laying the towel on the grass.

We all raced into the water it was nice and cool refreshing.

We played Marco polo which was a pit of a fail, played rugby every water sport in the history book.

After hours of fun some of us made trek to the top of the waterfall it looked even more beautiful up high.

“Are you ready?” Kai asked.

“For what?” I asked back.

Before he answered he jumped off the cliff landing in the water below.

“Your next,” Matt whispered into my ear.

“You want me to jump off that?” I questioned staring up at the waterfall.

“Yeah it’s heaps of fun,” Matt encouraged me.

“You’re kidding yourself if you think you can make me jump off that,” I replied.

“What if I do this,” he then kissed me in my sensitive spot he already knew my weakness.

“Matt well…” I started before my mind caught back up to me, “No are you crazy!”

“IS was worth a try,” Matt said while Nikki jumped off.

“I like you but not that much.”

“For me,” he begged pulling the puppy dog face.

“No,” I replied simply.

“What if we go together,” he offered.

I thought about it for a couple of seconds it wouldn’t be that bad know would it especially if we went together.

“Fine but if I jump and you let go were over,” I said.

“Great,” he grabbed my hand  as we walked to the edge.

“Aim as far out as possible,” he stated.

I nodded my head gripping his hand tighter.

“3, 2,”

And as he said one we both leaped off the top it seemed to take forever to reach the bottom… but when we landed safely in the water I felt so great like I really accomplished something.

I looked over to Matt who had just came up, with both shared a smile we swam to each other I grabbed him into a hug he swam a little bit more and when he could reach.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in for one of the very last kisses I would share with him this summer.