"You think this is funny?" she asked angrily when he began to laugh too. She grabbed Austin's cup of orange juice and poured it all over Liam.

"Hey I was drinking that," he whined.

"Okay you need to go," I said standing up.

"Oh yeah? And who exactly is going to make me?"

I don't know what got into me that moment. I looked at Shawn and he handed me a cup of chocolate pudding with a grin on his face and nodded giving me the go ahead. I took the cup and smeared some across her forehead.

"Simba," Liam said dramatically and I broke out in laughter.

"You bitch," she said. She grabbed more spaghetti and threw it in my direction. I ducked and it hit a guy on the table behind ours. Soon a food fight broke out and there was food flying everywhere.

"Eh hem?" a loud voice came. Everyone in the cafeteria froze. It was Principal Rivers.

"Who started this?" he asked.

Everyone remained silent. Well that's until Renée started 'crying.'

"Principal Rivers," she began. "I was only being nice and they decided to behave like animals."

"What?" Liam said getting up. "It was an accident."

"Yeah sure," she said between 'sniffles'. "And this one made everything worse," she added, pointing at me.

Wow Renée really? Nobody likes a snitch. And did anyone notice how she tactfully left out the part where Liam's was now wet because she poured a whole cup of orange juice on him? The principle glared at me and I gulped, unsure of what to say. I wasn't used to getting into trouble.

"It was my fault sir," Shawn said defending me. "I told her to do it."

"It's fine Shawn," I said quietly. "You don't have to.

"Principal Rivers they have to be punished," Renee said and and threw herself on his shoulder. "All of them."

Wow...this girl deserved an oscar for that performance.

"It's okay Miss Walker," he said gently pushing her away. "Detention, all of you, on Saturday. Maybe if you clean this place up you'll think twice about messing it up."

"What?" Austin and Jessica asked in unision.

"Not everyone here was involved Mr, Rivers," I told him.

"Not another word Miss Michaels. You'll all be here by 10am to clean this cafeteria," he added and walked away.

"How about that huh?" Renée said after he had gone. She gave one of her evil smirks and walked away.

"I swear that girl deserves an award for the show she put on," Jacob said.

I just sighed and sat back down. Saturday detention...just great. I had to spend the day I had planned to sleep here, at school. Heck the mess wasn't even going to be here anymore by Saturday. I looked around, the place was a mess. I convinced all of them to stay behind and help the janitor clean up after lunch.

**************

"Can't believe we have to spend Saturday at school," I said passing Shayley a bottle of Coke before sitting on my bed. They followed me home after school.

"Tell me about it," Jessica agreed putting a handful of skittles in her mouth.

"Did you see Renée's face though, when Liam threw spaghetti on her top?" I asked laughing.

"Serves her right," Shayley said. "She's a total bitch."

"True," Jessica agreed.

"Her act was amazing though, Angelina Jolie would envy her." Shayley said and we all laughed.

"They deserve to be punished Principal Rivers," Jessica mocked.

"Can't believe Austin dated someone like her," I said. "I just hope he doesn't fall for someone like her again, like Denise."

There was this silence following my comment. Shayley looked at Jessica. "We better get going," she said standing up.

"Yeah," Jessica added.

"You won't stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Can't," Shayley replied. "I have to get home to babysit the twins." Shayley had ten year old brothers; Cooper and Carl. I nodded and escorted them to her car. I waved goodbye and went back into the house. I found it a bit odd that they just upped and left like that though.

"Detention huh?" Emily said as I entered.

I rolled my eyes. "You little eavesdropper," I said and grabbed the remote from her hand.

"Hey!"

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Give me the remote?"

I threw it back at her when I couldn't find anything interesting to watch and went up to my room. I fell on my bed then I heard my phone beep.

Missed me Michaels?

I rolled my eyes. How did Shawn get my number anyways?

Me: Nope. How did you get my number anyways?

Shawn: I have my ways ;).

Typical cocky Shawn.

Me: Whatever Shawn.....thanks for today though, the whole thing with Principal Rivers.

Shawn: Well look who's finally warming up to me. ;)

Me: You know you could just say you're welcome right?

Shawn: You're welcome. See you at school Princess.

Me: Wow, you're actually planning to come to school? Progress ;).

Shawn: Very funny. Bye Michaels.

Me: Bye :).

I put my phone down and went downstairs for dinner. After I finished my homework and just listened to music till I fell asleep.