It's really nice to see them here with a friendly atmosphere. "Why are you smiling like a idiot?" Baekhyun poke my cheeks. "Stop doing that" I pushed him away. "Mercy who took that video?" Luhan asked me. I looked at him with a confused look, "What video?"

"You forgot that? The Video which we saw that day" Xiumin said. "Ahh video. I think he took that. Wait" I stoped eating, Min Joon is the one who took that video. He took that to show them. Omo. I closed my mouth. Now I remember why he said 'I see that half of your dream came true'.

"He? Who is that he?" Xiumin asked me. I look at them. Everyone is waiting for my answer. "He is my friend" I told them. "You know a guy in Korea other than us?" Baekhyun asked me in high tone. "Aish! Beakhyun she is not deaf" Chanyeol closed his ears.

"Mercy tell about your 'Friend'" Suho asked me. "His name is Min Joon. He is so sweet guy. I met him here accidentally, I was really hurt that day. So he took me to the beach and told me to shout out my feelings. I did as he said. You know it really worked well. I think he took that video secretly. Many of the people in the beach looked us weirdly" I chuckled, "After that we went to eat Ice Cream" I finished and drank the water.

"You went on date with him" Chen said loudly. I spit the water, "Date? No" I waved my hands. "Woah! I'm so happy. Finally she is dating someone. My little sister has grown up" Myungsoo wiped his fake tears. "I'm not dating him" they didn't believe me.

"May be he likes you. He took you out. There is a chance in future he can ask you to be his girl friend" Hana danced in the air. "No. You can't. Mercy you didn't even gave me a chance to ask you out. Break up with him now" Sehun held my hands. I was shocked by his sudden confession. Chen and Tao started to laugh.

Luhan pulled him away from me. "I need to meet him first, then only I'll approve him to date you" Suho said seriously. I face palmed, "For God sake stop it guys. He is really a good friend of mine. Even Beakhyun and Kyungsoo met him" I pointed them.

"What? When?" Baekhyun asked me. "Wait, is he the one who we met on the park with you?" Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes. "Exactly" I smiled, atleast he will understand me. "He is not bad. You can date him" he said casually. My smile fades. "Mercy just tell me. Is he handsome? Cute?" Hana asked me.

I thought for a while, "He is so cute. Kind. I like when he smiles. He also made me smile and he finally helped me to be with you in this School" I said while thinking about him. "Time for our class. Let's go" Baekhyun stood and went. "What happened to him?" Kai said. "He is back to his cold attitude" Kyungsoo said while looking at him.

"Let's go guys" Luhan said. We all went to our class. We went to our class. Baekhyun looked at the board blankly. Kyungsoo is right, 'Old' Baekhyun is back.

Author P.O.V

Baekhyun was irritated by that 'Date' thing. So he came to the class. Few minutes later others entered the class. "Baekhyun-ah are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked him. He just nods his head. "I'm really curious about that guy. Is he better than me?" Kris smacked Sehun's head. "What is that for?" he rubbed his head.

"Is she like him? She said he is cute" Lay whisper to Kai. "Guys will you stop talking about that" Luhan said annoyingly. "Hey what happen to you?" Chanyeol put his arm around him.

Suddenly Principle entered to the class. "Hello students" . Students greeted him back. "I came here to introduce someone. Before you guys are into two groups so students were joined in your groups which we have to make 2dance competition, 2music competition and so on. But now every thing is changed. I thought of appointing a person to guide you all. So he will be your club coordinator and also discipline adviser. He will help you in all ways. You can approach him anytime. He is not a teacher. He is here only to help you guys in your club activities and also to make you guys perfect. Mr.Han please come in" he called a person who standing outside the door. Students were curious to see him.

When he entered, Mercy eyes widened. Baekhyun was shocked to see that person. "He is that guy right?" Kyungsoo whisper to him. But Baekhyun didn't reply. "Guys listen carefully, His name is Han Min Joon. He is also your senior. Please be good to him". He went to his room. Min Joon stood in middle of the class. Girls started to drool by seeing him.

"He is the guy who we heard on that day" Hana whispers to Mercy. When Min Joon eyes met Mercy he smiled at her.

"Hello Guys. You can call me Min Joon. I heard lot of things about your so called groups. Now you guys can register in all the clubs. I look forward to it. I don't know your names. So you can introduce yourself" He said to everyone.

"I'm class President So young" everyone started to introduce themselves. When it's Mercy turn she didn't move. She was still in a shock. Hana nudged her arm to get up. Mercy came to reality stood immediately, "I-I Mercy C-Catherine" She awkwardly stuttered. Min Joon secretly smiled at her reaction.

"What happen to her?" Chanyeol murmured. "May be she is nervous" Lay answered. "It's obvious she is nervous Lay. The question is Why is she nervous?" Kai said. "Shh guys stop talking" Luhan made them quite.

The class was over. Min Joon went out of the class. "Ok now spill it. What happen to you suddenly? Who is he? Why he smiled at you? And why you nervous-" before Hana could finish Mercy ran out of the class to meet Min Joon.

Boys came to Hana, "Where is she running?" Suho asked her. She shrugs. They came out to see where she went. "She is weird. Where she ran?" Myungsoo said. "I think I know the answer" Everyone stoped in their tracks. "What is that Kyungsoo?" Kris asked him. "He is the one, Mercy said while ago" He said calmly. "Who?" Lay thought for a second. When everyone know who is he, their eyes widened, "He what?" Luhan shouted.

"Min Joon is the guy who took her for a date" Xiumin said. "That's not a Date Xiumin" Baekhyun glared at him. "He joined this school so he can meet her everyday. How romantic. Omo he is so cute " Hana claps her hands. "No. He is not" Tao and Sehun said in unison.

"Stop it you two" Chanyeol pushed them away. "Come on guys let's search for them" Kris said. Everyone followed him.

Mercy P.O.V

"Why you didn't tell me?" I asked him. We are in his room. The school gave him a separate room. "I thought of give you a surprise" He giggled. "You won. I'm really surprised sir" Mercy said in a surprised tone. "Sir? Oh come on. Did you forgot what I said to you?"

After the craziest things we did in a beach, we came to cafe to eat Ice Cream. "Min Joon-ssi thank you. I feel relaxed" I said sincerely. "I'm glad. Don't call me Min Joon-ssi. I feel like a Old guy" He chuckled, "Let's pretend this is our First meeting. Hi my name is Min Joon. May I know your name beautiful?"

"My name is Mercy Catherine"I giggled. "Wow, your name is beautiful as you. So here after we're friends" He extend his hand, I shook his hand, "It's my pleasure to be your friend" I said dramatically. We both laughed and ate the ice cream.

"We are friends right?" he asked me. I nodded. "Can you tell me what happened?" he looked into my eyes. I can see that he cares for me. So I told him everything. "Don't worry all your dreames will come true. You're My friend so here after you should not cry" he pinched my cheeks.

"Yeah. I remember, but you are my teacher. I should call you with respect" She bowed. "Yah! Stop it. I'm not a teacher. I'm club coordinator and Discipline adviser" he crossed his arm. "Whatever, come I'll introduce you to my friends" I said. "I would love to meet them. Let's go" he opened the door. What happened next was unexpected.

------------------------------------------------------

The picture in the media is Min Joon a.k.a Park Bo Gum. I really impressed by his acting in 'I remember you'.

I was busy with my office work. So I planned to update once in a week.

Thank you for reading my story. :-)