All grown up :') part 1

AU: Lauren, you and Normani are 36, Camila and Dinah are 35 & Ally is 39 y/o

The children; Norminah: Aaliyah and Zara, 4 years (twins)
Ally: Noah and Emerson, 5 years (twins)
You&Lauren: Ava Jauregui, 17 years
Camila: Aria Cabello, 17 years

*********

"Hi guys!!" You and your wife Lauren greeted, opening the door wide and smiling lovingly as everyone rushed into your house.

"Hi Ralph! Hi y/n!"..."Hey ya'll!"..."Hi guys!" Came the greetings.

All the girls were visiting with their children and the first to run into your legs were the youngest children; Zara, Aaliyah, Emerson and Noah.

"Hi babies!" You cooed, hugging them tight.

"Hi auntie y/n, hi auntie Lern!" They chorused with huge smiles.

"wow you're growing up so fast!" Lauren commented, whilst ruffling each of their heads.

"Don't we know it!" Ally, Normani and Dinah replied in sync, making you all start to laugh.

Both sets of twins wriggled out of your embrace and ran past you into the living area, giggling loudly.

"We missed you!" You cooed, before Lauren pulled you and the 4 singers into her arms.

You all held each other tight for the next few minutes, before the women made their way to the seating area.

Then finally came Camila's 17 year old daughter Aria, who was typing away on her phone.

"Hey Aria!"

"Hi aunt y/n! Hi aunt Lauren! is Ava here?" Aria replied whilst hugging you both tight.

"Yeah she's in the lounge hun." Lauren replied.

Aria grinned before running past the pair of you and into the living area, keen to see your daughter.

You giggled before entwining your fingers with your wife, following her into the lounge.

*********

You walked back into the living room to see all of your best friends holding your daughter in their arms, planting kisses all over her face.

"Okay! Okay!" Ava protested, holding her hands up. "Aria! Save me!"

You all laughed loudly as Aria shuffled between Ava and her aunts, effectively blocking their kisses as she shielded your daughter.

You watched on as Camila's daughter wrapped her arms around Ava's waist, and your daughter kissed the top of her head. "Thanks Ari." She murmured.

********

"We got dibs on the armchair!" Dinah hollered, running to the comfiest chair in your house.

"Something's never change..." Lauren teased, sticking her tongue out at the Polynesian.

"Just jealous Ralph!" Dinah responded, before pulling her Normani down into her lap.

"Ya'll! The X factor starts in five!" Ally announced, dropping down onto the sofa.

"Mommy!! Can me and Emerson go on the trampoline!" Ally's son Noah practically begged as he ran up to his mom.

"You'll have to ask aunt y/n darling." The oldest replied.

The twins both looked to you, with their hopeful eyes and Noah was giving you his best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you can sweeties."

"Yay!"..."thanks aunt y/n! You're the best!" They responded, before running out into the garden.

*********

You looked over to your daughter and could see that her and Aria were talking amongst theirselves. Ava had her arm wrapped around Camila's daughter, as she snuggled in her lap.

With her free hand, your daughter was running her fingers through Aria's hair, and occasionally kissed the top of her head.

You tapped Lauren, and she looked back to you.

"Baby...Look at Ava and Aria." You whispered, turning your wife's attention to the two teens snuggled on the sofa.

You raised your eyebrows once, hinting to your wife and she realised.

"Ohhhh." Lauren whispered back, then started to giggle to herself.

She then nudged Camila with her foot, grabbing her attention.

"Lo?"

Lauren quickly planted her finger against her lip, effectively shushing her. "Look at our kids." She whispered.

Camila looked up, looked to your daughters both giggling at each other and she grinned. "Awww." She mouthed.

Just as the three of you were watching them intently, your daughter moved from her place, causing you all to quickly divert your stares.

"We're gonna go bake some cookies." Ava announced, standing from the sofa and extending her hand for Aria.

"Don't you wanna watch the X factor mija's?" Camila asked the pair, pretending to be looking at something on her phone.

"Nah, it's okay mom, I'm gonna bake with Ava." Aria replied with a smile.

"Okay darlings." You, Camila and Lauren responded in sync, trying to hold back your smirks.

Lern Jergi Imagines :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara