Lauren gets jealous of Camz (for MYKAYLA1031) ☺️

Inspired by the fifth harmony takeover video 😁💕

You were in the tourbus with your girlfriend Lauren Jauregui, and her bandmates. Sitting with the girls in the lounge area, you were all watching pitch perfect on the screen. You were cuddled into Lauren's side and she was sleeping peacefully beneath you.
***
An hour later the film had finished, "I wish I could sing!" You complained.

"Hey! I'll teach you!" Camila said enthusiastically with a grin.

A few minutes later, Lauren stirred in her sleep and sat up on the sofa. "what's going on?" Your girlfriend asked, rubbing at her tired eyes. You turned around and smiled lovingly at her.

"Mila's teaching y/n how to sing." Normani said laughing at Camila's silly warm up faces.

"So now, we have to warm up your vocal cords...copy me." Camila instructed. She pulled some more faces and started making some really strange noises, but you followed suit.

"So you have to sing from your diaphragm...not your throat." She explained.

"My dia what?" You retorted in confusion, making Camila giggle.

"Basically your tummy." She replied, placing her hands on your stomach. Little did you know, Lauren started to get a little jealous and she groaned from her seat.

"Ready?"..."okay, now breathe."

You took a deep breath and could feel the muscle moving. "Right, that's your diaphragm working, now stand up and breathe in and out."

You both stood up and copied what the singer was doing. "Then, you just...sing!" She exclaimed, as she sung a perfect note. You copied her actions but didn't quite get the same note.

"Oh thats okay chica, we'll try again."..."make sure you sing from your diaphragm."

You nodded in response, determined to succeed. She moved to stand right behind you and placed her hand on your stomach again. Either of you saw anything wrong with it but Lauren was now fuming. She was glaring at her bandmates hand resting on your body. She tensed up and fumbled with her hands.

You focussed on your breathing technique and tried to sing the note again. Camila smiled with encouragement and you belted out the note almost perfectly.

In disbelief, you looked around and Camila jumped up and down on the spot. "Well done!" The girl said proudly, throwing her arms around you. "I'm so proud!"

Lauren looked over to both of you and clenched her hands at her side. Ally placed her hand on your girlfriends shoulder.

"I'm going to sleep." Lauren mumbled, standing up and walking to her bunk, but you didn't notice.

"Look baby! I've learn-"

You looked to where your girlfriend was sitting and she had disappeared. "Ally?" You questioned, and she shrugged in response, nodding in the direction of the bunks.

Quickly, you jumped up from the seat and headed to the bunks. "Lo? Are you in there?" You whispered to her curtain covered bunk. When she didn't reply, you gently pulled the curtain to the side. You saw her lying with her back towards you, adamantly facing the wall.

"Are you okay?" You asked in concern, there was clearly something wrong.

"I'm fine, i'm just tired."

"Okay, well move over babe." You said, trying to get into her bunk.

"Why don't you bunk with Camila?" She said under her breath, in a pissed tone.

"What?" You questioned in surprise.

"I totally get it y/n, she's prettier than me, more talented. Yeah I get it."..."but I thought you loved me."

"What?! I do love you Laur! Where's this all coming from?"

"In the lounge area, teaching you how to sing, being all touchy feely with each oth-other." She sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

"Oh no, baby, please don't cry." You pleaded, your tears now threatening to fall. "Babe! I promise there's nothing between me and Camila, you're the only person that I love."

"Bu-but, in-in the lounge." She tried, as you wrapped your arms around her.

"I'm so sorry Laur, I didn't even realise."..."Sweetie, you're so beautiful and amazing. I love you and nobody else, my heart literally beats for you babygirl." You reassured her, bending down slightly to kiss her forehead.

Taking you by surprise, she pulled your face between her hands and crashed her lips onto yours. She ran her fingers through your hair and deepened the kiss.

"Laure-whoa!" Camila yelped, turning around in embarrassment. You heard your girlfriend groan into the kiss and look up, pulling away from the kiss.

"Really?" She mumbled.

"I'm sorry for interrupting guys, I just want to say sorry, Ally's just filled me in. I realise how it looked now... I hope you're okay Lauren, i'm really sorry."..."i'll just go." She finished, looking around awkwardly and turning to leave.

"No, Camz! Wait."..."I over reacted." Lauren spoke up. "I'm just so lucky to have you y/n, i'm scared of losing you." She admitted, making your eyes water.

"Aw Lo! Don't be silly! I'm not going anywhere!" You replied, pulling her into your side.

"Aw, y/s/n feels!" Camila cooed, lightening the mood.

"Fifth Harmony family right?"

"Always." Lauren replied with a smile, pulling you and Camila into her embrace.