Pains

"hey babe." Lauren answered her phone; as she sped along the high way.

"hey beautiful."..."you still coming over?" you asked, but followed by a groan of pain.

Then came Lauren's worried tone. "what's up baby?"

You groaned again, and pressed down on your lower stomach. "satan, himself, is in my uterus...ripping shit up."

You heard her famous giggle, making you smile through the pain. "Period pain?"

"hm."

"aw my poor baby!" she cooed down the phone. "i'll be there as soon as possible!"

"okay Laur, i'll see you soon, I love you."

"I love you too darling."

*******
You waited for about half an hour until the familiar sound of your girlfriends echoed through the house.

"y/n?" came her voice as the door shut and you heard her footsteps.

"in here!" you managed to shout from the sofa, moving to sit up.

The brunette rushed into the living room with bags in her arms and a concerned expression. "are you okay?"

"it hurts so bad." you complained, burying your head in your hands.

She put the few bags down on the coffee table and ran her fingers through her hair. "sorry I didn't get here earlier sweetie, I ran to the store."..."I got ice cream, movies, medicine and a hot water bottle."

You smiled with so much love, as she took a seat by your side and pulled you into her embrace. "you're the best babe." You murmured, lacing your arms around her waist.

After a few minutes of being in her arms, she kissed the top of your head, then shuffled away from you.

"I just need to dish this ice cream out, it's gonna melt." She told you in her husky tone, but you kept a tight hold on her waist with a pout.

"nooooo, I wanna cuddddle." You whined, trying your best to keep her on the sofa.

She chuckled at your actions and blew you a kiss. "i'll be back in a sec babe."

********

You wasted the few minutes checking your notifications on your phone, then your girlfriend returned with the two bowls of ice cream and the hot water bottle. She placed the things on the coffee table before taking her seat by your side again.

"Hot water bottle princess?" Lauren asked, and you nodded.

She lifted up your sweater before placing the comforting heated object against your lower abdomen, holding it there till the pain subsided. "Better?"

"perfect." you whispered and she kissed your cheek in response, before passing you your bowl of dessert.

The pair of you took your spoons, and tried the ice cream before slightly moaning in appreciation.

"This is delicious Laur." You admired, moving back in for another mouthful.

You saw her infectious smile, and then her husky tone. "wanna watch a movie?"

You stuffed your face with another spoonful of ice cream then nodded your head vigorously.

"I picked up 'the lion king', I hope that's okay..."

You grinned cheekily at her and she tilted her head to the side.

"what?" She quizzed, giggling at you.

You took her hand, entwined your fingers together and then looked into her eyes. "Did you know that I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world?"