The Ellen Show

The girls were being interviewed by the amazing Ellen Degeneres. You stood in the front area of the audience, cheering them on.

Lauren kept stealing quick glances and winking, making you blush. After a few general questions, Ellen leaned closer to the girls and grinned.

"Lets talk love!" She exclaimed, making the harmonizers swoon. "So raise hands if you're in a relationship."

Dinah raised her hand (she's with Siope), Mani pulled Ally into her side and kissed her head before raising their hands. The crowd squealed in response, a few chanting 'normally!'

Then, Lauren raised her hand before finding your gaze. You were totally surprised because she never mentioned that she was going to announce your relationship.

"Ooooh, So the rumours are true Jauregui." Ellen laughed, making Lauren blush.

"Yep, and she's here today..." Your girlfriend teased, she blushed even more as Dinah ruffled her hair.

"Y/n, babe..." Your girlfriend spoke, looking to you, waving you to walk on stage. As you stood up, the crowd screamed and shouted, going really crazy as you walked onto the famous stage.

"Can we get a seat?" Ellen asked one of the stage crew, but before she finished Lauren sat down and pulled you onto her lap.

"Oh its okay Ellen." She said with a smile. "Right babe?"

You nodded with a smile, reaching to hold your girlfriends hand, just trying to keep focussed on her because you were feeling extremely nervous.

"Don't be shy..." She whispered in your ear.

"Aw you're beautiful y/n!" Ellen cooed, smiling at Lauren.

"She's so perfect." The brunette agreed, nodding her head, making you even more embarrassed.

"So, how long have you two been dating?"

"Nearly 4 months now." Lauren answered truthfully, holding your shaking hand in her own.

"Can we say the 'L' word?" Ellen asked, making the other girls giggle.

"Of course I love her, I mean, she's perfect. She's beautiful inside and out, she has the most amazing personality, a really great sense of humour and she's just perfect." Lauren explained, not being able to control her feelings.

The crowd "awww'd" and the other girls placed their hands on her shoulder.

"Aw baby, I love you too!" You gushed, leaning higher to kiss Lauren's cheek. The girls "awww'd" again and Dinah pretended to gag.

"See what we have to put up with on the tourbus Ellen?! All this mushy love talk." She exclaimed, making you all laugh loudly.

"Its a good job we love ya so much y/s/n" (your ship name) Camila spoke up with a smile. & 'normally',well, they were just gazing into each others freakin eyes.

"So can I be a bridesmaid when you tie the knot?" Ellen quizzed, making you both laugh.

"Sure thing." Lauren answered, pulling your back even closer to her front, as you nodded in agreement.
***
After a while, she focussed on grilling 'Normally'. When the attention was diverted, Lauren placed her hand on your knee and squeezed the soft skin that was exposed from the high waisted shorts. "You okay?" She mouthed. You nodded in response and smiled lovingly. After a few minutes of just staring at each other, your attention was back on the interview.

"So unfortunately, it's come to the end of the show!" Ellen announced with a sad tone. "But, you know I love surprising you beautiful people...so all the Harmonizers are getting a free deluxe copy of reflection! And...are all getting tickets to see the girls concert tonight!" At this announcement, the fans went crazy and screamed loudly.

One of the stage crew threw some sharpie pens and you watched as the girls walked out into the audience to sign things and take pictures. They split up into different sections of the crowd and Lo walked towards one of the fans.

"Lauren! Can we get a picture with you and y/n?" She asked.

From hearing the question, you looked to your girlfriend with a shocked expression. "With me?" You mouthed, making Lauren laugh.

"Of course! The Harmonizers love you!" She replied with a smile, running up to you and lifting you into her arms.

"Put me down babe! People are taking photos" you said whilst giggling.

"So baby? The whole world knows about us now..." Lauren replied with a grin. She squeezed you tight in her arms and kissed your waiting lips passionately. "And I wouldn't want it any other way..."

The end☺️

(A/N - how good is 'worth it' though 😁 the girls vocals are so on point 😏 #perfect) & Thankyou for reading my imagines!😘 sending love to you all 😘