School badass.

It was the end of the school day, and you were just leaving class with your group of friends. Then, suddenly you heard a deep voice shouting and a group of people gathering around.

Ignoring your friends, you looked over curiously to get a better look. Moving closer, you saw a few of the jocks tormenting one of the girls from your English class. She looked terrified, and she turned around. That's when you saw that it was Lauren Jauregui, one of the quiet girls...you had a huge crush on her. However you'd never admit this, as you were the schools badass. Everyone was afraid of you.

You snapped out of your daydream to see her now crying, putting her hands up to defend herself from the abuse that she was getting.

Suddenly, you practically felt your blood boil and anger rising through your body. The need to protect her cursing through your veins. You quickly adjusted your bag on your shoulder and ran over to the group, shoving people out of the way.

"How about we have some fun?" You heard the sleaziest of the group say. His friends were laughing and also taunting the scared brunette.

"Oi!"..."Get your hands off of her!" You shouted loudly, running over to help her. You felt your friend tug on your wrist, but you wriggled out of the grip and stormed over to the jerk.

The tallest of the jocks turned around with a surprised expression "Whoa, lets not make no rash judgements." He said in fear, lifting his hands up as he saw you approaching.

"Well back off then." You growled. "Don't make me do something that we'll both regret."

The jock looked between you and Lauren, mumbled something incoherent and then walked off. The crowd groaned. "Get the fck outta here!" You exclaimed, making the group of people scurry away.

You turned to Lauren and moved closer to move her hair out of her face, but she flinched in fear. You looked at her sympathetically, ignoring the looks that you were getting from your friends.

As you turned back around to comfort her, the terrified girl ran down the corridor, quickly weaving through the crowds as she sobbed.

Your 'best friend' ran over to you and tugged on your arm again. "Why did you stick up for Lauren the loser?" She quizzed.

"Maybe because she's a person, i'm not fucking heartless! And don't call her that!" You exclaimed before running after the shy brunette.

"Y/n?! Where the hell are you going?!" One of your friends exclaimed, but you just ignored her and turned to the opposite direction.

You ran through the corridors after Lauren, pushing people out of the way and you saw her dash into the nearest bathrooms.

You quickly followed her and shut the door gently behind you. She ran into one of the stalls and slammed the door shut behind her, before releasing her tears. You approached each stall carefully.

"Lauren?" You asked, opening every door slowly.

You moved to the last stall and knocked on the door, but it opened slightly. Peering in, you saw her sat on the floor, head in her hands.

"Are you okay?" You asked, hearing her sobbing. "Are you hurt?" You said in panic, subtly examining her body.

She looked up at you with tears streaming down her face and it broke your heart. She shook her head in response to your questions and then broke down again.

"Hey, don't cry over them...they're not worth your tears." You cooed, trying to stop her crying. Her body trembled violently and her breathing was rapid.

Moving into the stall cautiously, you sat on the floor beside her and threw your arm around her shoulder. You pulled her into your embrace and she wrapped her arms around your waist.