moving in

"Are we there yet mommy?"

"Soon mija." You replied, smiling to your little girl.

You looked back to Lauren and she smiled lovingly back, reaching over to place her hand on your knee from the drivers seat.

"a couple more minutes Ava Grace." Your wife added, with a huge smile on her face.

Today was the day that you were moving into your new house with your family.

You hadn't seen the house yet, because Lauren had kept it a secret till everything was finished and ready to go.

"almost here!" The singer added, turning into the neighbourhood.

You looked at the surroundings and grinned, this place was beautiful. Lauren reached for your hand again and squeezed it lovingly.

"yayyyy!"

"Whoa." You gasped, mouth wide at one of the huge houses. "what the fu-"..."fudgecake?"

"good save." Lauren joked, squeezing your hand and giggling.

"look at how huge this house is babe!" you admired, resting your head against the window.

Lauren stopped the car with a huge grin on her face. "it's ours baby..."

You snapped your head up and looked at her as if she was crazy. "what?!"

"nothing but the best for my queen and princess." Lauren cooed, before leaving the drivers seat and walking to your side.

When she opened your door, she placed a kiss against your cheek.

"is this really our house baby?"

She nodded and kissed your cheek once more before helping you out of her range rover.

You closed the door behind you, watching as she moved to the backseat doors. The singer lifted your daughter out of the car and put her down on the ground.

Ava giggled excitedly, before running as fast as her little legs could take her.

"careful mija!" you panicked, worried that she may trip up.

Lauren kissed your temple, before entwining your hands and pulling you to the front door.

*****

Your wife opened the door and pushed it open, so you could see inside.

"oh my gosh!" You squealed, looking at the lavishly decorated house, that was your new home.

Lauren giggled as Ava ran into the house and jumped on the spot.

Your girlfriend bent down and ran her fingers through your little girls hair. "Do you want to see your bedroom mija?"

With her famous laughter, Laur swooped the three year old onto her hip, and looked to you with a smile.

"This way queen and princess."