Promise?

"D-mac?!" Lauren hollered to her best friend as she walked into the Polynesians bedroom.

"Yes Laurenzo?" Dinah replied from her place on the bed.

"I need a favor..."

"Okay, what's up?"

Lauren smiled before closing the door and sitting on the bed.

"Right."..."i'm going to give y/n a promise ring." Lauren started to explain, making Dinah grin.

********

"Awwww! My ship's sailing!!" The tallest girl squealed.

Lauren laughed loudly at her best friend before speaking up again. "I need to practice what i'm going to say, and I need you to tell me if it sounds okay."

"Aw, sure Lo."

"Okay, take my hands." Lauren started, reaching her hands out for Dinah's awkwardly.

"Jeez, take a girl to dinner first!" Dinah joked, throwing her head back in laughter.

That earned a slap on the arm from your girlfriend. "Dinahhhhh, please take this seriously."..."i'm nervous as it is!" The brunette pleaded, looking to Dinah seriously.

*with you*

"Hey Al! Have you seen Laur?" You asked, walking back into the house from the car.

"Hi hun! She's with Dinah" Ally answered cheerily.

"Thanks!" You replied before running up the stairway and heading to the bedroom. That's when you heard your girlfriends voice.

"I love you so much, and I cannot wait to share my life with you. Just you and me princess. You're my whole world."

Before peering around the doorway. That's when you saw something that broke your heart. Your girlfriend holding hands with her bandmate and spilling out all of her feelings.

"What the hell Lauren!" You practically screamed in confusion, looking at the two singers.

Lauren span around on the spot, quickly letting go of Dinah's hands with shock plastered on her face. "Y/n!"..."Oh fuck!"

Thats when you felt the tears streaming down your face and you ran out of the room.

"Shit! Go after her Lauren!" You heard Dinah exclaim.

*******

"Babe? Let me in..."

"Go away Lauren." You murmured back, just loud enough for her to hear from the other side of your bedroom door.

"Please..." Lauren begged, her voice slightly breaking.

When you heard her weak voice, you felt kinda bad, so you opened the door slowly.

Lauren rushed in and silence filled the room as you both looked sadly at each other.

"It wasn't what it looked like, I swear!" She exclaimed.

"What the hell Lauren! You were confessing your love to her! Are you cheating on m-"

"No, baby!" Lauren shouted in panic. Then she quickly kneeled down on one knee in front of you, and reached into her pocket, pulling out a purple velvet box.

"Laur?" You questioned, your voice now breaking.

"That whole thing with DJ."..."I was practicing what I am going to say to you." She explained. "I want to give you this promise ring."

"Oh my gosh! Lauren!" You gasped, as she took your hands in hers, entwining your fingers.

"Baby...You are my whole world. My princess. And my everything. I am making this promise to protect, love and care for you with all of my heart and soul."..."so will you accept this promise ring?"

"I'm so sorry." You whispered, feeling so guilty.

Lauren ran her hands through her hair. "You can't accept it?" She whispered, tears staring to form in her eyes.

"What?"..."no! Lauren."..." I meant that i'm sorry for acting the way I did."..."Of course I accept babe." You replied with tears streaming down your face and a huge smile.

Lauren quickly wrapped her arms around your waist, lifted you up and planted kisses all over your face before spinning you around.

You stayed in her arms and rested your head against her chest. Then she took your hand and placed the perfect ring on your finger. "I'm sorry for being crazy Laur."..."I feel so stupid!"

"It's okay darling."..."just know that I have eyes for you and only you." She replied whilst hugging you tight and leaning down to kiss you passionately.