You meet her at the beach (for DemiCamzLauren ☺️)

"Lern! Keep up!" Normani joked, turning back to look at her friend. The five girls were taking their usual trip to the beach and were walking to their favourite spot by the water.

Lauren looked up, about to curse back jokingly at Mani, however her attention turned to you walking in the water.

You were also at the beach with your group of friends, Kayla, Morgan and Riley, taking advantage of the perfect weather. As your group set up their towels, you decided to wander down to the waters edge and let the waves splash over your feet.

"Holy shit." Lauren gasped, falling over her own feet because she was not concentrating on anything or anyone else but you. She was literally dazzled by your beauty, and she fell face first into the sand.

"Lauren! Are you okay?!" Ally worried, running to help her up.

"Yeah i'm fine." She quickly replied, jumping up and blushing in embarrassment. "Thanks Al," she added gratefully, smiling to the shorter girl.

She looked up again to where you were but you weren't by the water anymore.

Your friends had hollered at you to join them. Laughing at there animated expressions, you walked back over to them and they moved so you could sit in the middle.

Lauren frantically looked around, as Ally took the motherly role checked her over for any injuries. The brunette smiled gratefully, before scanning the beach again with her eyes until she spotted you sat with your friends.

"Come on Lolo!" Camila whined, tugging on Lauren's arm to get her to sit down with their group. "What are you staring at?" The younger brunette quizzed, as her friend stayed planted in the same spot, mesmerised by you.

"Mila, look at her..." She practically whimpered to her best friend, nodding in your direction.

"Whoa she's beautiful."

"Hell yeah she is."..."I bet she has a boyfriend though, a girl that perfect has got to be taken."..."and even if she wasn't she won't be interested in girls." She groaned, not taking her eyes away from you.

"Well there's only one way to find out..." Camila replied.

"How?"

"Go over and talk to her." She said calmly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Are you crazy?!"

***

Meanwhile, whilst you laid on the warm sand, your best friend softly hit you on the arm repeatedly.

"Y/n!"

"What?!" You asked back, moving your arm away and laughing at your crazy best friend.

"I'm sure those girls over there are talking about you?"

"Huh?" You asked, peeking your eyes open and sitting up.

Looking over to the group of girls, you noticed that two brunettes were in the middle of a conversation but they kept pointing to you.

"Oooooh, y/n's got an admirer!" One of your other friends teased, ruffling your hair.

"Shut up Kayls, they're probably not even talking about us." You retorted, removing your sunglasses, to take a closer look. Wow, she's beautiful. You thought to yourself.

***

"Laur, she's staring at you..." Camila told her best friend as you looked over to their group and focussed on the mystery woman. You bit down on your lip and quietly moaned, unable to hold in the attraction that you felt.