She cheats...

A/N: REFLECTION ALBUM 😍 ASDFGHJKL! 😋😏 so perfect!😁
Thankyou for reading my imagines! i love you guys!😘 this imagine is for @Drowning_in_camren.

She cheats...

"Lauren?" You questioned into the house, as the front door was slightly ajar. You had just returned from your parents house and your girlfriend was supposedly at a meet and greet with the girls.

You carefully manoeuvred through the large house and walked up the stairway. Then you heard giggling and moans; distinctly Lauren's. Looking around in confusion, you prayed that this wasn't going to turn out the way you thought. You crept closer to the guest bedroom door and creaked it open.

***

You peered your head in the room,then your heart shattered into a million pieces. You just stood there in shock, unable to move at the sight of your girlfriend underneath another girl, kissing her and running her hands through her hair.

"What the hell!" You gasped, spinning on your heels and running out of the bedroom. Lauren snapped her head up and then realisation dawned on her, she practically threw the girl off of her and quickly pulled the nearest item of clothing on.

"Y/N! Oh my f-"

You heard her yelling and cursing, but you could no longer listen to her anymore. You ran to your shared bedroom and slammed the door violently, dropping to the bed in shock. You couldn't move from the spot but your body was trembling.

Lauren yelled at the girl, ushering her out of the house and then knocked on every door until she reached your bedroom. You pulled the duvet over your head, avoiding all contact, and heard her footsteps creeping into the room.

"Y/n?" She spoke up, but the room fell silent. "Please talk to me..." She whispered again, not knowing what to do as she stood at the edge of the bed awkwardly.

You snapped your head up quickly and looked to her, tears streaming down your face.

"You brought that slut into our house?!" You yelled, making her slightly jump.

"Y/n, it was a mistake, I swear, i'm drunk, it meant nothi-"

"Oh! So you accidentally kissed her? Accidentally dropped your pants, oh I suppose you accidentally fucked her too? Yeah?!" You practically screamed in her face, you was beyond angry.

Lauren reached out for your arm. "Do not touch me!" You spat, pulling quickly away from her and stood from the bed, before quickly running into the adjourning bathroom, slamming and locking the door this time. She quickly followed, running to the door, knocking loudly.

"Ho-how cou-could you do this to m- me?" You sobbed, sat directly behind the door, curled up and resting your head against your knees.

"I-im s-so sorry y/n, please baby, open the door."

"Leave Lauren! I can't bear to see you right now, just leave!"

"B-but I lo-love you!" She sobbed from the other side.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you hooked up with that whore."

"Baby! Just tell me what to d-do, I nee-need to make this right!"

"Lauren, please just lea-leave."

Lauren banged her fist against the door in frustration, then placed her forehead against the cool wood.

"Are we over? Please, just answer me that."

"I can't speak to you right now Lau-lauren, I need to sort my head out...I promise I will call you tomorrow." You murmured, resting your head against the other side.