G!p

a/n: you're G!p in this ☺️

********

You threw on your loose Miami basketball shorts, the matching tank top and ran your fingers through your hair.

Then walked to the end of the tourbus, to see your girlfriend applying her makeup. The girls were touring with The Vamps, and both bands have their own tourbus.

"Hey princess." You cooed, wrapping your arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby" She replied lovingly.

"Laur? Do I look okay?"..."We're playing basketball on the court."

She turned in your arms, and looked at you intently, before biting her lip. "You're so sexy."

"can you uhm, can you see anything?" You worried, adjusting your shorts even more, so that your secret wouldn't be revealed. As only your parents and Lauren knew that you had a penis.

She kissed your lips tenderly and held your hands in hers. "babe stop stressing...you look hot. And I love you so much."

"I love you too." You whispered, tangling your fingers in her hair and pulled her into your body.

She moaned slightly and ran her fingers up and down your abs, but pulled back when air was necessary.

You looked down to her flustered state, before chuckling at her and running your fingers through your hair. "well I better go, I need to beat the vamps' asses."

She returned back to doing her mascara, smiling at you through the mirror. "okay, i'll be ready soon. i'll meet you outside?"

"ok mija." You replied, pecking her lips once more, then walking out of the bus.

*********

"So how we gonna do this?" Connor asked as you jogged over to all the singers.

"Girls vs boys?" Dinah suggested, giving her best game face.

"let's do this!" Tristan replied, with a smug look on his face.

You hi fived Normani and then the five of you girls stood on your side of the court, and the four boys stood on the other.

Since the boys had a smaller team they insisted on starting with the ball, and you knew that you girls could totally win...so you let them start.

So, with that, Connor threw the ball to James' hands, starting the game.

Almost immediately, Dinah tackled the ball out of James' hands and threw it to Camila.

"ohhh so that's how we're playing?!" One of the boys hollered.

"you know that shit McVey!" Dinah responded as you all watched Camila dodge past the others.

She skilfully threw the ball to you, so that she could run past Brad. Then you threw it back to her, so that she could make a shoot.

"Yaaaay!" Camila, Normani and Ally shouted in sync as the youngest brunette slammed the ball through the net.

"Walz!!!! you got skills!" Dinah exclaimed, fist bumping her best friend.

Camila did her famous victory dance and grinned with so much excitement. "I don't even know how I did that!"

*******

About ten minutes into the game, you heard the familiar sound of your perfect girlfriends voice.

"hi baby!" She cooed, running onto the court to kiss you passionately.

The game paused as you wrapped your arms around your girlfriend and your hands landed on her cuban ass.