Insecurities/eating disorder

"LERN! Y/N! I'm ordering pizza!" You heard Camila holler from the kitchen area of your apartment.

You were sat with Lauren on the sofa, snuggling beneath the blanket, watching a random documentary about Space. She was sat on your lap, and that's when you noticed that she had recently lost a lot of weight, and you couldn't recall the last time she had eaten properly. You looked in confusion then just shook it off, it's probably just the stress from the new tour you thought.

"Babe, what pizza would you like?" You murmured, pulling her attention away from the screen.

"Huh?" She asked, looking up to you.

"Mila's ordering pizza? Which one would you like?"

"Oh I'm not hungry." She mumbled, turning back to watch the tv.

"Laur, you haven't eaten anything all day..." You added, running your fingers through her hair, noticing that it had also become thinner.

"I said I'm not hungry!" She exclaimed, standing from the sofa and storming out of the room.

You snapped your head around in shock and watched as Lauren left the room and slammed the door behind her. Quickly, you jumped up and ran in the same direction, wanting to know what was wrong.

"Lauren? Baby?" You yelled, but she had already rushed up the stairway and slammed your bedroom door too.

"What's up with moody pants?" Camila questioned from the other room, also confused at her best friends outburst.

"I don't know, I'm going to find out though." You replied in a concerned tone and also running up to your bedroom.

***

When you reached the door, you could hear Lauren crying uncontrollably and the sound broke your heart.

Slowly, you pushed the door open to be greeted with the dimness. You looked closer to find your girlfriend curled up in the centre of the bed, crying hysterically.

"Laur?"..."what's wrong?"

After a moment of silence, your girlfriend eventually spoke up. "I- I can-can't explain..." She sobbed, clutching at her sweater. "I can-can't tell you."

"Are you sick? Darling, you're losing weight..."

"It's no-nothing."..."please, i'll be fine."

With that, you climbed onto your bed and laid beside her curled form. Wrapping your arms around her, you spooned her from behind and planted soft kisses against the back of her neck. "Baby, i'm not leaving until we at least talk about this."..."Lauren! You haven't eaten a proper meal in two days!"

"please! Don't make me e-eat!" She cried, practically begging you.

"I do-don't understand?" You stuttered in confusion, tears forming in your eyes, you hated seeing Lauren upset.

"Look at me y/n!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air. "I'll never have a body like the girls! I'm ugly, and Fifth Harmony would be better off withou-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." You interjected, quickly taking hold of her hands. "Where is this coming from babe?" You quizzed, still confused at her outburst.

"I, I just can't com-compare to the oth-others."..."I fe-feel so ug-ugly and disgus-disgusting y/n. I'm out of shape, my voi-voice will never be as good as theirs, but mo-most of all, people on twi-twitter are notici-noticing my body too. I need to look good in my show clothes, need to lose weight! That's why I can't eat! Please don't make me eat!" Lauren sobbed and you looked to her with sadness and disbelief.

"You've been starving yourself haven't you..." You cried, running your fingers through her hair once more.

The room fell silent as she sobbed again, then nodded slowly in confirmation.

"Stand up." Was all that you said and then reached for her hands.

"Where are we goin-"

"Just take my hand again Laur..."

***

When she stood from the bed, you led her over to the floor length mirror and stood with her in front of it. She looked back over her shoulder at you with confusion and pressed her back further into your front.

"Tell me what you see..." You started, resting your chin against her shoulder and your arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"What?" She questioned, staring at you in the reflection.

"Just tell me what you see..."

***

"Well firstly, my arms are too chubby."

"They make me feel safe." You interjected, kissing the side of her neck. "When I'm wrapped up in your arms, I feel so protected and loved."

"Y/n, what are we doing?" She sighed.

"Carry on."

She sighed again and then looked down to her reflection. "I have fat thighs."

"Nup, you have strong legs. And damn, when you dance, I just want to pull you off stage and..."..."well, you know, they're hella sexy." You practically growled, tracing your fingers over her thigh.

"Stop, look at my hips."..."and stomach." She said with disgust, pinching at her sides.

You reached down and took her hands in yours, lacing your fingers together. "Your stomach and hips make me so weak for you Jauregui.
My heart races and my pulse, no pun intended, is literally like a sledgehammer whenever you wear your sexy crop tops, or when you shake your hips, I fall even more in love with you...if that's possible." You confessed, as you bit your lip in seduction.

"Why are you doing this for me babe?" She quizzed, moving her fingers between yours.

"because I love you so much, and I want you to see yourself how I and everyone else see's you."

"I love you too." She whispered, more tears forming in her eyes from love. Then, the brunette turned in your arms and planted her lips against yours with passion.

When you both eventually opened your eyes, you smiled lovingly at each other and turned back to the mirror. "All I see is perfection..."..."Lauren Jauregui, you are perfect to me, and don't ever forget it."