First time

"Y/n?" Your girlfriend shouted up the stairway as she closed the front door behind her.

"Up here Laur!" You replied from the bathroom, as you got out of the shower and secured a towel around your body with a bobby pin.

You heard Lauren's footsteps through the bedroom and she walked into the ensuite with a huge smile on her face. "Hey boo."

"Hey babe, I missed you!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around her waist.

"I missed you too." She said in her husky tone, planting a passionate kiss to your lips.

She suddenly lifted you up bridal style, carrying you out of the bathroom and you giggled loudly. "Laurrrr."

********

When you got into the bedroom, she placed you down on the bed and crawled seductively towards and over you.

"Hey." She murmured, before smashing her lips against yours and causing the butterflies in your stomach to go crazy.

She flipped her hair sexily, before her hand moved down from your hip and traced over the skin of your outer thigh. You smiled into the kiss, then she started to rake her fingers over your inner thigh and higher as your towel fell slightly.

Yeah you had had a few passionate make out sessions but you had never been more intimate with Lauren, or anyone for that matter. You shuffled back slightly and then placed your hands over hers, stopping her movements.

"One minute." You spoke up, readjusting your towel back down, making Laur look to you with worry. It's not that you didn't want to be intimate with your girlfriend, it's just that you were really nervous.

"Shit! What's wrong? Did I go too far? Shi-"

"It's not you babe! It's me." You quickly reassured, before turning away in embarrassment.

Lauren quickly removed her hands from your thighs, then jumped off of the bed to go to your side. She knelt on the ground, and took your face into her hands.

"What's the matter y/n?" She cooed but with a worried expression.

"This is uhm-"..."I've never had- you know." You mumbled quietly.

"Huh?"

You looked down at her. "I'm a virgin."

"Oh shit, I didn't even realise!"..."and I just pressured you, and made you feel uncomfortable-" She rambled, putting her head in her hands.

"No Laur! You're perfect, and I want to do this..."

"Are you sure darling?" Lauren asked, lifting her head and taking your hands in her own.

You nodded and looked directly into her emerald eyes before removing the towel completely and placing her hand against your thigh again. "There's no one else I want to do this with Laur."

She smiled lovingly, then raked her eyes down your exposed body. Sure she had seen you change clothes and stuff, but this was an intimate moment. "Wow, you're fcking beautiful."

********

"It may be a bit painful at first, so just tell me if it hurts too much and i'll stop straight away. Promise me you will tell me baby? I don't want to hurt you."

You nodded in promise and she smiled lovingly at you, making the nerves disappear. "I trust you darling."

With that confirmation, she traced her fingers up and down your thighs, making you shiver in anticipation. The brunette threw the towel to the other side of your room before moving her fingers gently over your centre, making you moan in appreciation.

When she slowly entered her fingers, you could feel your insides stretching and a slight stinging sensation. It made you gasp and your eyes started to water.

From hearing you wince, Lauren quickly snapped her head up. "Shit! Did I hurt you?" She exclaimed, quickly removing her fingers.

"N-no, no Laur, it was just a weird feeling." You confessed, now blushing. "Ju-just do it again."

*****

Lauren continued her actions and the feeling of pain disappeared after a few minutes. She latched her mouth onto your neck, producing multiple hickeys. Then you felt her tongue from the base of your neck to your chin.

"Fa-faster." You groaned as she pushed into you further and slightly curled her fingers.

She kissed you passionately, pulling away when you had to catch your breath. A few seconds later, you felt her remove her fingers, but she kissed your forehead repetitively.

"Babe?" You whimpered in confusion, desperate for the feel of her touch.

She moved closer to your ear. "I'm gonna make you feel so good now baby."

With that, she started to place loving kisses against your neck, occasionally sucking on the soft skin there and making you groan in pleasure.

*******

Just when you thought you couldn't feel any better, your girlfriend kissed a trail down to your belly button.

You kept eye contact with her the whole time as she prodded her tongue into your belly button, making you gasp.

She smirked in return and just simply winked before kissing down to your core.

Teasingly, she just raked her nails against your thighs once more, whilst keeping her emerald eye contact.

"Ke-keep go-going please." You whimpered, resting against your forearms to look to your beautiful girlfriend.

Just as you finished your sentence, she lowered her head quickly and latched her mouth around your core, causing you to let out a high pitched gasp.

"Uhh- that feels so go-good Laur." You moaned, tangling your fingers in the back of her hair and throwing your head against the pillow.

As you moaned loudly, she started to thrust her tongue even faster; causing your legs to shake vigorously.

*a few minutes later*

"I'm ge-getting a weir-wierd feeling." You gasped, feeling slight butterflies in your stomach.

"It's okay y/n, let it go."..."I got you."..."Cum for me baby." She whispered against your core.

You could feel yourself coming undone as a tingling sensation filled your abdomen. Then you arched your back and threw your head to the pillow, as your whole body trembled and everything went white.

"Uhhhh Laurennn!"

*********

"Wow."..."that was perfect." You whispered, as you were still catching your breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." She said with a giggle, still admiring your form.

"One min, I just need to catch my breath, then it's your tur-"

"No it's okay baby, tonight was about you. Let's get some rest princess." She spoke up, wrapping her arm around your shoulder and pulling you into her side so that your head was resting on her chest.

Whilst covering the pair of you with the blanket, she planted a kiss against your head and you fell asleep in her protective embrace.