Waking up next to her

It was 6.30am when the sound of the alarm clock echoed through your bedroom. You slowly opened your eyes and turned in Lauren's embrace. You pressed a tender against your girlfriends forehead before gently shaking her to wake her up.

"Lauren, we need to wake up babe." You cooed, kissing her face.

"Y/nnnnnn, babeeee." She groaned back, as she repeatedly hit the alarm clock, and pushing it off the table. "I'm too tired for that alarm clock shit." She added, burying her head back into the pillow.

You giggled at your extremely cute girlfriend and rubbed her back slowly. "I know baby girl, but you have a meeting today."

"Ten more minutes, please." She practically whimpered in the cutest voice.

"Fineeee." You gave in. "I'll go make us some breakfast."

However before you could get up from the bed, you felt her hand on your wrist. "No, don't leave." She whispered, gently tugging on your arm. "Come cuddle."

"We're going to be so late Laur-"

"Please?"

You looked to her and see was pouting, whilst staring into your eyes with her famous Jauregui ones.

"Please baby, a few more minutes won't hurt."..."I'll take the blame if we're late."

*********

So, the planet green eyes definitely attacked and before you knew it, you were back in the bed.

Lauren shuffled as close as she could, wrapping her self around you. "Mm, you're so comfy." She mumbled as she slung her arm back over your body and snuggled into your side.

She closed her eyes once more, and literally a few seconds later, she was asleep again. Softly breathing into your neck and wrapped around your body.

You giggled and shook your head at the adorable brunette. "I swear you're such a four year old sometimes."