Distance between

You were sat on your bed, watching a random movie on your laptop, when you heard the sound of your phone.

You literally dived up and grabbed your phone, seeing that your girlfriend Lauren was face timing you.

Grinning excitedly, since you hadn't seen her in foreverrrr, you swiped your phone and waited to see her perfect face.

"Hi baby..." She said in her husky tone, resting on her forearms as she gazed at you.

"Hi princess!"..."are you okay? You look super tired..."

"just kinda exhausted..." she replied with a yawn.

"aw my princess!" you cooed, making her smile. "what have you been upto today?"

"we had a meet and greet, rehearsals, and now we're on the tourbus." She explained, running her fingers through her hair, making you get butterflies. "what have you been upto babygirl?"

"I've just been thinking about you." You confessed, watching a blush rise to her cheeks.

Lauren blew a kiss to the camera and grinned. "you're perfect."

You felt the heat rise to your face and grinned back, whilst whispering. "you're perfection."

She giggled quietly, making you smile even harder. Then the pair of you fell quiet, just gazing at each other through the screen, enjoying the peacefulness.

Breaking the silence, you heard your girlfriend sigh. "I miss you baby."

"I miss you too princess."

********

A few minutes later, after general conversation, you heard a chorus of footsteps and voices.

"Laurenzo, who are you talking to?" Dinah asked, as the girls walked into the lounge area.

You watched the brunette turn her head to the doorway, "y/n..." she told her best friend.

Then you saw the girls rush into the line of the camera, waving animatedly at you.

"Oh! Hi y/n!"..."Hey!"..."Hola!"..."Hiya!" They all said in sync, making you giggle.

"Hey girls!" you cooed whilst waving back.

"Lauren hasn't shut up about you the whole time!" Normani hollered, making the girls laugh.

"GUYS!" Your girlfriend quickly shouted, whilst you laughed loudly.

"what?"

"Stop embarrassing me in front of y/n!" She groaned.

"well we could tell her how you were mumbling her name in your sleep." Dinah teased, ruffling your girlfriends hair.

"That's it!"..."i'm going to my bunk!" She exclaimed, as you were now in hysterics.

You watched as she practically jumped up and tried to walk out of the room, but Camila and Normani held her back.

"Staaaahppppp!"

The girls finally let her go, then Ally and Dinah joined in making kissing noises as she left the room.

*********

You watched your girlfriend as she walked through the bus and pulled her bunk curtain back, shuffling into the small space.

"there we go." She mumbled, laying in her bunk and making you giggle. She pulled the blanket up to her neck and looked so cute.

"Lauren..." You whispered.

"yeah baby?"

You blushed at her pet name for you, and whispered back. "I care about you."

You heard the sound of her infectious giggle, and then a cute little sigh. "I care about you too."