Bad day (smut)

Smut warning😏...

You were sat in the living room when you heard the front door slam and the sound of your girlfriends heels against the floor.

You jumped up from the sofa to greet her, but when you ran into the hallway, she threw her bag down on the floor. Her demeanor was different. She looked pissed.

"What's up Laur?" You asked in worry.

"I've had an awful day at work." She growled.

"Aw baby, here let me help..." You said softly, moving to rub her tense shoulders.

Without any warning, she grasped at your hips and suddenly picked you up. You squealed loudly as she threw you over her shoulder and gripped your thighs tight. "No. I need to fuck you."

*****

"Laur." You moaned loudly as your girlfriend attacked your neck with her lips and teeth.

"Do you like that baby?" She practically growled whilst straddling your hips and pinning you to the bed.

You nodded before moving your hands to lift your shirt off. Lauren responded by quickly grabbing your hands and holding them down.

"Here, let me." She said, placing her hands back on the material and smirking at you.

Then suddenly, she grasped your shirt and ripped the material in half, exposing your skin.

"Wow." You gasped in surprise and she chuckled to herself.

"I couldn't wait babe."..."you're so beautiful."

********
"You want me to do this y/n?"

You nodded silently and ran your fingers through her glossy hair. She smirked cheekily before quickly lowering her head and spreading your thighs widely.

She ran her nails down your soft skin, making you shiver and tighten your grip in her hair. She quickly tore your panties from your body and gazed at you with her perfect emerald eyes.

Just as you were regaining your breath, you felt her index finger against your core and she thrust into you.

"Ahh!" You squealed, just as she added a second finger.

"That's it babe, moan for me."

********

A few minutes later, you could feel the familiar heat rising in your abdomen.

Whilst throwing your head back, Lauren moaned against your core and thrusted another finger in.

She kept her face against your body, making you squirm and cry out in pleasure. "You like when I do this y/n? When I fuck you with my tongue and fingers?"

"I'm al-almost th-there." You moaned, feeling your entire body shake, gripping the sheets.

"That's it baby, let it all go." Lauren encouraged, thrusting her fingers and speeding up her tongue.

"Laurrrrrr!" You exclaimed, clutching at the sheets and arching your back as you come undone.

You shuddered once more as Lauren continued her ministrations.

"Babe..." You whispered with pleasure, pulling her back up to you and into your embrace.

"Are you okay baby?" She asked as you caught your breath.

"Tha-that was wo-wow." You stuttered, making her giggle.

******

"Do you feel better?" You murmured, as she traced her fingers over your shoulder.

"Hm."..."I love you princess."

You smiled at the nickname, wrapping your free arm around her waist and cuddling up to her tired form. "Love you too Jergz."

Lern Jergi Imagines :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara