Teacher

Au; you're an 18 year old student and Lauren is your 24 year old teacher.

The loud bell rang, indicating the end of the day. You grinned with your friends. "yes! Home time!"

You all laughed but then a husky tone spoke up.

"Y/n. Please can I speak to you?" Professor Jauregui requested as people left the classroom to go home.

"Oooo, someones in trouble." One of the girls called Lucy teased, winking cheekily at you, making you laugh. Then you turned back to your teacher, she looked kinda pissed.

Not to anyone else's knowledge, but Professor Jauregui was more than just your teacher. You were in a relationship and had been for just over a year now.

Looking back to your best friends, you shot them a confused look before murmuring. "I'll see you later guys..."

With that, they gave small waves and left the classroom, leaving you and Professor Jauregui alone.

"What's up babe?" You asked, putting your books in your bag and leaning against your desk before looking to your girlfriend.

"Don't give me that, i'm mad." She replied, crossing her legs and folding her arms as she stood opposite you.

"Huh?" you asked in confusion.

"Lucy."

"What about Lucy?"

Lauren sighed before gazing at you with her emerald eyes. "she throws herself at you. every. single. day."

You looked to her as if she had grown two heads, standing up straight now. "What? Lucy? Really? There's nothing going on-"

"I've seen the way she looks at you y/n."

"I only have eyes for you Laur. I'll prove it..." You replied, sauntering closer to her and backing her into her desk.

You smirked cheekily, before reaching for her waist and leaning forward to kiss her.

You could tell she was getting worked up, moaning loudly as you tugged on her hair, just the way she liked it. However after a minute, she regrettably pulled away.

"Babeeee." You complained, tightening your arms around her waist.

"It's too risky here...but I could give you some extra tuition at my home." She played along, entwining your fingers.

You looked up to her with a seductive look. "Yes Miss Jauregui."

She quietly moaned, before kissing the top of your head. "Okay, you leave first, then i'll meet you by the gates."

You nodded once before walking to the exit, blowing her a cheeky kiss from the doorway.

Causing her distinct groan. "You're going to be the death of me."

*****

As you waited for your extremely hot girlfriend, you occupied yourself scrolling through Instagram. When suddenly, the sound of a loud engine filled the air and her luxurious car came closer. You grinned, hearing her husky voice from the drivers seat. "Jump in princess."

You jumped into the passenger seat quickly before anyone saw, and tugged on the seatbelt.

Lauren smiled lovingly before speeding away from the sidewalk and softly singing along to the radio.

******

As Lauren kept her eyes on the road, you smirked to yourself, then reached your hand over the centre console.

She glanced a quick look at you but then looked back to the road. Hm, lets see if I can get her worked up, you thought with a smirk.

Slowly, you traced your fingers over her knee and she immediately responded by clenching at the steering wheel and pressing down on the accelerator.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled, desperate to keep concentration on her driving.

You smirked even more, squeezing her thigh now and lowering the tone of your voice. "Nothing babe."

"You need to stop doing that." Lauren groaned as you continued to tease her.

"And what if I don't..." You murmured, moving your hand higher and hearing her gasp.

Lauren immediately pulled the car over and locked the doors. She planted her hand over yours and gazed deeply into your eyes. "Get in the back."..."i'm going to teach you a lesson or two." She said in her husky voice.

******

"W-wow, ba-baby. You're ama-amazing." You panted, resting your head against Laur's naked chest.

"You're perfect darling." She whispered back, and you kissed her neck. "Round two?"

"We should get back Laur, my mom will be going crazy."

The car fell silent again as she ran her fingers through your hair. "It kinda sucks." She spoke up, making you turn in her arms.

"What sucks?"

She sighed and kissed the top of your head. "We have to hide our relationship and true feelings...I want to be able to hold your hand in public and kiss you."

"We just have to wait baby, a couple more years and I will have graduated...we can do whatever we please. Plus, I'm an adult."

Lauren sighed once more, before running her free hand nervously through her own hair. "Fuck it."..."i'm quitting. I can't do this anymore."

"Wh-what?" You stuttered, feeling your heart sink.

Feeling the tears reach your eyes, you quickly reached for your clothes and unwrapped Lauren's arm from around your waist.

Then the brunette realized what you thought she had meant. "No! No baby! Not us, i'm not quitting us!"..."I mean my job, i'm going to quit."

You snapped your head back go her, giving her your 'have you lost your mind' kind of look. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui! Are you freakin crazy?!"

She giggled to herself and then pulled you upwards so that you were laying directly on top of her. Then she leant down to kiss you passionately.

As she pulled away, she whispered in your ear. "Crazy in love with you babe."