Caught out by the girls... (for CharlieJauregui)

You were standing in the kitchen of the house that you shared with your friends Camila, Dinah, Normani, Ally and your girlfriend Lauren, the Fifth Harmony girls.

As you poured some juice into a glass, you heard the sound familiar footsteps and a few seconds later arms snaked around your waist.

"Good morning baby." Lauren cooed in your ear, hugging you tightly from behind.

"Morning Laur..." You replied, looking around nervously to see if the other girls were there.

They didn't know that you and Lauren had been together for a few months now, you didn't want them to fuss.

"Stop stressing y/n! Don't worry darling, they're still sleeping, lord knows it would take an earthquake to wake Dinah Jane." She reassured you, placing kisses down the side of your neck, making you giggle. She spun you around in her arms and then lifted you up onto the nearest counter.

Little did you both know that Ally was just about to burst into the kitchen before she saw Lauren kissing you passionately. At first, she stood there in shock silently, but then she rushed back around the corner and stood against the wall grinning.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Lauren ran her fingers through your hair and pulled you closer as she continued to kiss you.

"Laur-" you gasped, pulling away as you heard giggling. "Someone's awake."

Quickly, you jumped down from the counter and your girlfriend moved to the other side of the kitchen, reaching for something in the fridge. Just as Ally skipped into the kitchen with excitement. "Good morning you two!" she squealed with extreme happiness.

You and Lauren looked to each other with confusion and then shook your heads laughing at the oldest girl.

"What's got you so happy?"

"Oh nothing, it's just a beautiful day!" She said happily, hugging Lauren tight and then moving to hug you too.

"You're too funny Al." The brunette laughed, moving back to your side with another carton of juice.

"So are you looking forward to the Ellen show?" You asked them both, hoping that Ally hadn't just witnessed the encounter.

"Yeah bab-" Lauren replied casually, and then realised what she had nearly said. Ally was now standing by the fridge, looking into it and smirking at the use of the pet name.

The room fell silent as you looked to Lauren and then looked back to Ally.

"It's going to be amazing! Ellen is so cute!" Ally squealed, pretending that she hadn't heard Lauren.

You quietly sighed in relief and Lauren exhaled. "Thank the lord." She mumbled, as she poured herself another glass of juice.

"Do ya'll want pancakes for breakfast?" The shortest girl spoke up again, moving around the island with the ingredients.

You and Lauren nodded gratefully "yeah thankyou Al." and then the pair of you made a quick exit to the living room.

*half an hour later*

The other girls were now awake and the six of you were seated in the living room, enjoying Ally's speciality.

"Mmmmm these pancakes slay my life! Imma start calling you chef Al!" Dinah exclaimed, finishing off her breakfast.

"Amen! Love you Ally bear!" Camz and Mani added in unison, also emptying their plates.

"Aw thankyou, I love you too!"..."shoot girls it's almost 9, we have the Ellen interview!"