Superheroes

You were backstage at the Fifth Harmony concert when you heard the familiar sound of your daughter and the pattering of her feet.

It was a few minutes till showtime, when you spun on the spot to see your three year old running towards you.

"momma! i'm scared!" Ava panicked, bumping into your legs and covering her ears.

"Ava?! what happened baby?!" You exclaimed, whilst quickly checking your little girl for any injuries. "where's grandma?" you asked, looking around for Clara.

Then came the sound of more quick footsteps and the sound of Lauren's moms voice. "she-she got scared by the crowd."

"aw my poor baby!" you cooed, holding Ava close. "thankyou Clara." you added gratefully, smiling at your mother in law.

"yeah thanks ma." Your girlfriend added, placing a kiss against her moms cheek. Then the sound of the crowd echoed through the backstage area again.

"loud..." your little girl whimpered, and you lifted her into your arms, sighing in relief that she wasn't injured.

"awww! there's no need to be scared mija." Lauren cooed, moving back over to kiss the top of her head and wipe away her tears.

Camila and Dinah were also in the room, watching the encounter and awwing at your little girl.

"yeah we'll save you Ava!" Dinah hollered, standing between your wife and Camila, making the Charlie's angels poses.

Lauren and Camila laughed loudly at their best friend, before copying her and getting into the stance.

"We'll save you chica!" Camila added, saluting with a huge grin.

*******

As the girls stood in the stance, Ally rounded the corner, Normani following "Meels? what are you doing?" looking to her girlfriend.

"look at us babe! we're superheroes for Ava!" Camila replied, as the three stood in the pose.

"awwww!" Ally cooed, pulling out her cellphone and snapping a picture of the cute encounter.

"is Ava okay?" they then asked in sync, realising what Camila had said, as they rushed to your side.

"she doesn't cope too well with loudness." Lauren explained, as you rocked Ava in your arms.

"aw, princess!" Mani whispered, rubbing Ava's back reassuringly.

As Ava snuggled into your chest, one of the crew members rushed into the room. "Girls, on stage in 1 minute." she said, rushing around frantically.

"Okay." The girls replied in sync.

"Okay, girls, let's go." Normani added with a smile, holding Dinah's hand.

Camila and Ally followed suit, linking arms and tenderly leaning in to kiss each other.

You smiled at the cuteness and rested your head against your girlfriends shoulder, looking up into her emerald gaze.

*******

"mommy's gotta go now princess." Lauren explained as you passed Ava over to her, and watched as she hugged her tightly.

You turned around and threw your arms around her. "good luck babe." you murmured in her ear, kissing her cheek.

"good wuck mommy." Ava copied, hugging Lauren close before she was passed back over to you.

All the girls smiled at the cute encounter as you balanced Ava against your hip again. The four singers each planted a kiss against their nieces head.

"we love you Ava Grace." They said in sync, making you smile.

Your daughter bounced on your hip waving excitedly at the five. "I love choo!"