“Yeah I get that from dad’s side. Like everyone, it’s just a little trait that shows up. My coloring is one, and when I get really defensive I have been known for a flash of a dorsal fin.”

“Oh I thought it was because you were so nosey,” I grinned. He ruffled my hair making it float in all sorts of directions.

“You are becoming quite cheeky little fish, aren’t you,” he said tickling me gaining us some curious glances. I couldn’t stop laughing and squirmed in his grasp.

“Why did you have to kidnaped me then?” I asked ignoring the fact it was his turn.

“Well I couldn’t exactly chase after you,” I looked at him questioningly. That was a pathetic excuse. “It was partly on impulse. I felt like my heart was ripping out knowing my mate ran away from me. Luckily for me the towel that you left on my back gave me a little dollop of hope that you would return. I sent a messenger trawl to the king, to get his permission and I waited willing and hoping you would come back.”

“That doesn’t explain why you kidnapped me,” I whined. He pulled me in up against his chest and whispered in my ear.

“I kidnapped you because I wanted you.” His voice sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine as he nipped at my ear. I shivered at his closeness and then it was for another reason. I felt his hand run along the right of my back. “So…” he waited for me to answer. I gritted my teeth together. I had been putting it off but I knew it was going to come up again sooner or later. Sighing I shrugged my shoulders. Why stop the questions now?

“When I was younger I was in and out of hospital a lot, I don’t know why. I tried escaping out my window to avoid going. I slipped off gutter and fell and gashed my back opened and ended up going to hospital anyway. My parents gave me no sympathy. And for about a week or two I suffered a mild case of amnesia. It’s scary enough when you can’t remember anything, but it’s even worse when you get it back and realize all the lies people had told you, and those who you thought were your friends but who took advantage of you. Are you happy now?” I snapped not meaning to, pulling out of his grasp not wanting any of his sympathy. “What was your first impression about me?” I asked thinking back to over a month ago. There was a bit of a pause before he answered, making me nervous. I didn’t want his view of me to change, just because he knew my childhood wasn’t great.

“To be honest I was kind of freaked out, a human was going to find out I wasn’t so human. But I was drawn to your voice,” he smiled drawing me closer. “Then of course when I saw your eyes, I knew. I have the same question.” He asked. Now it was my turn to be quite.

“Umm haaa,” I awkwardly sighed. “Well besides wondering why you were buried…when you turned…umm, yeah… your pretty eyes really ahh…intrigued me. But then you idiot kissed me and I then considered you a jerk,” I replied my words getting progressively stronger.

“Do you still consider me a jerk?” he asked pulling in me for a passionate kiss. It was too short and quick but i could feel my face getting all heated.

“Yes…sometimes,” I answered. “You wasted one of your questions,” I noted.

“What?” he seemed surprised by me keeping track.

“There’s another one, you only have one question left, be careful what you ask,” I grinned not passing the opportunity to give a little evil laugh. He pulled me up in his arms so I was now eye level with him. We were so close that all I could smell was that delicious spicy scent. He leaned over to my ear and whispered his last question.

“Do you love me?”

---

sorry for it being almost solely speech. But I know how you guys just love a cliff hanger. Who went back to check that Sebastian actually had asked ten Qs?

MAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Anyway I've add a few of the questions some of you guys asked about. hopefully you are all happy with the answers. I honestly had a hard time thinking of all the questions they could ask. the answers were even harder. and then I had to figure out if I liked the order (I didn't) and then had to make sure it kinda made sense. Gosh writing a chapter is hard work.

comment, vote, FAN