Chapter 20

Dear Brother,

Tell Joe Madding to check over the files from the last three years. There should be some interesting statistics that should help you with the Abyisials. And I think you should try the red ones, they are surprisingly affordable, but make sure they have the seal.

Also thanks for the photos of Aubrey, what did you think of her? I wish I had been able to see her all dressed up in person. I know she’s disappointed with me for not bothering to show up, not to mention confused as to when that photo was taken.

She’s changed quite a bit; she’s a little bolder now, though still a bit naïve. It seems Grandmama has given her a little pet talk about flirting. To be honest she’s hopeless at it, but she does it with just enough edge that any guy off the street would have picked her up. I really need to keep Genevieve away from filling up her head with ideas. It’s getting harder and harder for me not to touch her, while we are getting closer.

But as a ways to amend for my little absence, I took her to the surface so she could talk to her brother on the king’s private laptop, not that he ever uses it. Talking to her brother Paul, he’s actually quite a nice guy. A bit headstrong and a little obnoxious, but I can imagine the pair of them growing up together, squabbling. But what I can’t understand is why the both of them are so against their parents.

They both seem well brought up, and have lived a comfortable life, she has mentioned that her mother was strict but other than that, I can’t imagine what they both have against them.

Anyway as part of the deal for borrowing the laptop, the king wants Aubrey to ‘entertain’… more likely babysit the seven. I’ll have to tell her later tonight. But it’s a good thing she’s been working on a new game call, ‘Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar’.  I think the name is a bit too long don’t you? Anyway she told me a little about the original game. The scenario is someone died and you have to find out who did it.

But what I like is that she changes the games to suit our culture. I think she could make a career out of this. I guess it is copyrighting the originals, but I doubt anyone here would care. Could you look into the legal issues for me?

Also are you attending the concert next month, I mean at the end of next week? I want to introduce Aubrey to mum and dad, as well as nanna and pop. How does one go about buying a dress for a girl? Do guys even buy dresses for their partner? Maybe I should just get Lena to go with her and pick something…then again she’d probably get a fully tailored dress specially designed for Aubrey.

Sorry to cut this short but Aubrey is calling for dinner. I’ve been deprived of decent homemade meal for a week. It smells good. I’ll see if Aubrey is fine for having the family over for dinner next week. You seriously can’t resist it.

From you brother,

Sebastian

__

sorry this one is a bit short, do you find that Sebastian's letters a kinda like spoilers? if you guys don't want you giving hints to whats coming, i'll make a conscious effort to not mention them

Anyway comment away, vote, fan

SMILE