REPRESENTATION - NIGHTORMENTOR CHAPTER - PART 5

Meanwhile, back on the Liberty, Luka just came out as the others had just finished their videos for Adrien and Kagami respectively and Nino had hit ‘send’.

‘How do I look?’ he asked.

‘Awesome dude!’ Nino smiled.

‘Wow, smokin’!’ Alya grinned. ‘Marinette will be blown away!’

‘You look amazing Luka!’ Rose smiled.

‘Ya bro’ Juleka smiled.

‘I’m sure you and Marinette will have a fantastic time!’ Mylene smiled.

‘Thanks guys!’ Luka smiled. ‘I have my violin case too, to look the part. I’m supposed to be Jacques Thibaud, a famous violinist, who our school is named after.’

‘Never would have guessed that!’ Alya smiled

‘I’m leaving my violin at home though, don’t want it getting lost! Just taking the case.’ Luka chuckled.

‘Yeah, good idea!’ Max smiled

‘We should head home, and let you get to your dance!’ Ivan smiled.

Everyone started to head home, Alya and Nino went to the park to get hot dogs for dinner and ice-cream for dessert from Andre’s in the park. Ivan and Rose stayed as they were going to get a lift from Arnaka in her car.

Luka began to walk over to the Eiffel Tower after Arnaka took a picture of him on her Alias.

‘Have fun lad!’ she smiled as he headed off. ‘Sure you don’t want a lift?’

‘No thanks, it’s such a beautiful night to walk and it’s not far!’ Luka called.

‘Okay lad, stay safe!’ Arnaka called.

‘Will do! Thanks Mom! See you there sis!’ Luka smiled as Juleka smiled and waved.

‘See you soon bro!’ she called.

Back on the plane, since they had to put their phones on airplane mode, Adrien and Kagami were watching the Jacques Thibaud School showcase he recorded together.