REVELATION - PART 5

Meanwhile, in the streets, Hoaxer's illusion of Marinette as Monarch continues to brainwash every Parisian with their Alias rings.

Luka looks on helplessly as he continues to cycle towards the school. Hang on my angel! I’m almost there!

As the Parisians disperse in search of Marinette. Ladybug, now perched on a rooftop, becomes briefly helpless upon seeing almost every citizen brainwashed by Hoaxer's illusion. At the school's entrance, the students rush out to search for Marinette as well.

Alya grins. I know where to find Marinette for sure, sooner or later! She glances at the bakery.

On the rooftops, Cat Noir arrives on the scene next to Ladybug along with Eagle, Uncanny Valley and Grey Wolf

‘We have to find Marinette Dupain-Cheng guys. And quick, before they all swoop down on her!’

‘Agreed!’ they all responded but Uncanny knew this was going to be a difficult one for Ladybug.

Ladybug ponders. ‘The safest and fastest way would be to defeat Hoaxer!’

‘But how can we capture her?’ Grey Wolf says.

‘Yeah, she's everywhere and nowhere at the same time!’ Eagle added.

‘Let's split up and capture someone with an Alias and take the ring to study how it works! Let’s keep in touch!’ Ladybug says.

‘They all put in their earpieces as Uncanny turns her inbuilt one on and split up.

On another rooftop, Roger looks for Marinette inside a trash bin. ‘Marinette Dupain-Cheng? When I find you, you’re under arrest!’

Ladybug wraps her yo-yo around him, lifting him out of the trash bin. Cat Noir quickly removes the Alias ring from his finger and relieves him from Hoaxer's influence as his red eyes go back to normal.

Roger looks at them confused. ‘Ladybug? Cat Noir? What happened?’

‘You were used by an akumatized supervillain.’ Cat Noir replies as Ladybug lowers him down. ‘But don't worry, we'll fix it!’

 ‘But don't worry, we'll fix it!’