VEGETATION - PART 10 (BONUS EPISODE)

Chloe and Persephone were about to move off for the parade as a crowd gathered to watch.

‘Look at that float!’ Persephone said, stifling a laugh, pointing to the Claude Monet float. ‘She looks like Raggedy Ann!’

‘Or Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas!’ Chloe chuckled

The girl gave them the side eye and took no notice.

‘Think we can both agree our floats are far more superior to theirs’ Persephone said smugly. ‘Well, at least ours is streets ahead, yours marginally’ Persephone added as Chloe glared at her.

Soon Amber, Joshua and Owen saw Zoe and Jameela at the front of the line at the Dupain-Cheng cupcake stand

Jameela had ordered two Ryuko macarons in a bag and Zoe had ordered a daffodil cupcake.

Meanwhile, the floats were going around the parade track and Persephone from her higher up position spotted Owen with Amber and Joshua heading over to the cupcake stand.

Ooh, there’s Owie with his ridiculous little friends. Hey why has he got a yellow bouquet? I told him on Friday my favourite flowers are pink petunias! Where is he going?

‘Yoo hoo, Owie!’ Persephone said, trying to call out but the crowd cheering for the floats drowned her out.

Luka and Marinette chuckled at Chloe’s costume and Marinette took photos on her phone. ‘Seeing this was definitely worth the price of admission!’ she chuckled as Luka grinned and nodded in agreement.

Chloe saw her. ‘Ugh, Dupain-Cheng, what do you think you’re doing?’ she asked with a scowl.

‘Just remembering this moment!’ Marinette smiled. ‘Besides, I always take photos of my creations for my design portfolio!’