REACTION (Dhar Mann Inspired Story) - PART 8

Across the other side of the cafeteria, Lila was watching Marinette and her friends laughing. 'Enjoy your friends while you can Marinette, because come Monday, your world is going to come crashing down!'

Chloe had just finished her lunch which was delivered to her. 'Remind me again what the plan is?' she asked as Lila scowled and rolled her eyes.

'Look, our plan to become the new class representatives has worked, right?' Lila said sternly.

'Yes...' Chloe replied.

'And we've blackmailed Sabrina into forging all the career choice forms to exactly what everyone except Marinette doesn't want...' Lila continued.

'Mmm-hmm....' Chloe replied.

Lila sighed, exasperated. 'SO...when we go to the teacher rep meeting with the principal and teachers on Monday morning about everyone's choices and the truth comes to light that Marinette gave everyone career choices they don't want, the whole class will turn on her and she'll be absolutely friendless!' Lila smirked. 'And without her friends to support her she'll be miserable and we will have full reign over this school and anyone who dares get on our bad side!'

Chloe grinned. 'Power over the masses, I love it! Now that I understand!'

'Good' Lila smirked. 'The only flaw is that boyfriend of hers...'

'The goth looking one with the blue hair?' Chloe sighed. 'Eh, he is kinda cute, but those clothes he wears, absolutely ridiculous...' she says rolling her eyes.

'He doesn't deserve someone as pathetic as her' Lila replied. 'I wish there was a way to make her lose him as well. That would be the ultimate revenge!' she smirked evilly.

'He is the brother of little miss mumbles a lot who wears purple and black a lot. Juliette or whatever her name is?' Chloe replied, looking through her social media on her Alias ring.

'Juleka?' Lila grinned. 'Interesting...' she says, stroking her chin in thought. 'I just got an idea to make him absolutely hate his girlfriend! And then maybe I could snag a date with him. Since Adrien belongs to Kagami now.'

'Ooh, do tell!' Chloe smirked

'Okay, here's my plan...' Lila replied.

*

Meanwhile, the boys came over and sat down with Marinette and the girls too and Marc looked worried.