COLLUSION - PART 11

In front of Le Grand Paris. Chloé speaks with Andre:

Chloe: "Because it looks like they haven't really learned their lesson!"

Andre rolls his eyes thinking to himself; Oh Chloe, why can't you be more like your sister? He sees Mrs

Andre rolls his eyes thinking to himself; Oh Chloe, why can't you be more like your sister? He sees Mrs. Tsurugi's car park in front of the hotel.

Chloe keeps talking to him: "But if she's imprisoned, or gets expelled from Paris-"

Andre groans with exasperation. "Okay, okay, okay, we'll talk about this later, I don't have time to chat right now!" He hangs up on her and helps Tomoe out of her car.

Next to the hotel, Cerise spies on the mayor. She has a duffel bag around her shoulder.

Cerise speaks to her through the earpiece: "Are you going to let your father talk to you like this, Chloe?"

Chloe replies angrily: "What?! You think you're going to teach me how to be mean?"

Cerise sets her bag down and opens it. "No, of course not, but you should go see your father at the palace to remind him that no one disobeys Chloe Bourgeois."

Gabriel's car arrives too. The designer steps out.

*

Inside the Le Grand Paris restaurant, blueprints for Tsurugi Industries' police robots are layed out across the table.

'Our police robots are the future of security, Mr. Mayor' Tomoe explains.

'Paris will set an example by being the first to use them

'Paris will set an example by being the first to use them. Elegance and power in the service of order' Gabriel adds.

Andre sighs. 'What about all of my policemen who'll be out of a job? They've got to make a living!'

Tomoe scoffed. 'Your policemen mostly get paid for doing nothing. It seems that Ladybug and Cat Noir are the ones who have been enforcing the law in Paris the last few months, wouldn't you agree?'

'Who would you rather trust - children whose identities you don't even know?' Gabriel asks.

'Or robots that will be entirely under your full, yet remote, control?' Tomoe finishes.