REACTION (Dhar Mann Inspired Story) - PART 12

As soon as Sabrina heard the miraculous ladybugs fixing everything, she burst out of the supply closet and ran to the temporary girls' restroom.

'Bathroom emergency!' she cried as she ran inside.

Lila just rolled her eyes and was relieved she wasn't hit and her plan was safe. For now. Or so she thought.

Ladybug meanwhile, walked up to Ann-Marie and opened her yo-yo, reached in and pulled out a magical charm.

'Ann-Marie, this is for you. To remind you that you always have friends, all around you. And they can add such a blessing to your life. Always remember that' Ladybug smiled as she put the magical charm in her hand.

'Thank you Ladybug' Ann-Marie smiled. 'I will.'

Ladybug's earrings started to beep. 'Oops, I'd better get going! Bug out!' she said as she scurried away to detransform in secret.

Then, Officer Roger and Detective Johnson came up to them, along with principal Damocles.

'Ann-Marie, everything okay?' Mr Damocles asked.

'Yes, I'm fine now...' she blushed feeling a little embarrassed. 'Chloe just said some hurtful things that got me a bit angry. But that's no excuse. I'm very sorry for the trouble I caused everyone.'

The bell rang for the end of school.

'Oh well, all's well that ends well' Mr Damocles replied. 'It is now the official start of the weekend so everyone can go home.'

Suddenly Albert Beaufort and Lillian Anciel came up to them.

Mrs Anciel hugged Marc and Mr Beaufort hugged Ann-Marie.

'I was finishing up some errands and thought I might as well pick you up from school sweetie' Mrs Anciel smiled. 'Then I heard about the Akuma and hoped you were okay!'

'I'm fine Mom!' Marc replied.

'He actually saved the day Mrs Anciel' Cat Noir winked

'Yeah, like a true friend!' Grey Wolf added as Eagle and Uncanny nodded as Marc blushed.