REVOLUTION - PART 2

Lunchtime finally came and Nino perused the lunch menu for today:

MAINS: (1 choice)

Soy cheese pizza

Chicken fingers (Choice of tomato, BBQ or sweet and sour dipping sauces)

Grilled cheese sandwich

SIDES: (2 choices)

Garden salad

Tomato soup

Mixed steamed vegetables (carrot, cauliflower and broccoli)

Dinner roll with soy butter

Side serve pasta salad

Mashed potato

DRINKS:

Water

Tropical fruit punch

Fruit juice (apple, grape, or cranberry)

DESSERT:

Fruit Jell-O

Boston cream pie

Chocolate chip cookie

Nino licked his lips. ‘Oh man, those all sound so good! What ya goin for, love of my life?’ he asked Alya.

‘Hmm, think I’ll go the chicken fingers with tomato sauce, garden salad, pasta salad, tropical fruit punch and chocolate chip cookie’ Alya replied

‘Yeah chicken fingers sound good! Might have those with BBQ sauce, with the pasta salad too and the mashed potato, apple juice and the Boston cream pie’ Nino smiled.

Kim overheard them. ‘Since when do chicken have fingers?’

Nino groaned. ‘Ugh, Kiiiim! That joke is older than me!’

‘Who’s joking, I really wanna know!’ Kim replied.

Marinette, who was walking past with her lunch she’d made that morning face palmed. Why did I even have a crush on him? Marinette wondered to herself.

After everyone had made their lunch choices and sat down, everyone got to talking.

‘That Chloe is a piece of work’ Nathaniel sighed as he took a spoonful of his tomato soup.

‘Tell me about it, taking our homeroom teacher away from us for the day? All because she’s mayor?’ Mylene replied.

‘Lucky we have Ms Bustier to cover today!’ Rose smiled.

‘But what about next week?’ Max replied. ‘Miss Bustier still needs time off to look after little Harmonie.’

‘I don’t see Chloe being in power very long’ Mylene replied.

‘True, Paris needs to hold elections for mayor! She can’t just appoint herself because she’s her father’s daughter’ Ivan added.

‘Where is miss high and mighty anyway?’ Alya asked as she looked around the cafeteria as she ate a chicken finger with tomato sauce.