CELEBRATION (BONUS EPISODE) - PART 1

After Luka had waved the Dupain-Cheng's car off he turned and went back inside the Liberty.

'I'm calling it a night too son' Jagged smiled.

'Okay, goodnight Dad. Thanks for coming and helping with dinner' Luka smiled.

'And the jam session' Juleka smiled.
'Yeah, that was fun!' Luka smiled.

'It was' Arnaka nodded in agreement as Luka and Juleka were surprised that even their Mom had fun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'It was' Arnaka nodded in agreement as Luka and Juleka were surprised that even their Mom had fun.

'Goodnight you two' Jagged smiled as he hugged his kids.

'Night Nanarky' he smiled and blushed slightly.

'Goodnight Jagged' she smiled. 'Ere, have the last piece of strawberry shortcake for Fang. I know he likes cake' she said, holding out a wrapped piece of cake.

'Oh, thanks Nanarky! I'll be sure to tell Fang it was from you' Jagged smiled as he took the cake and went to his car as the three Couffaine's waved him off as he drove off in his car back to the hotel.

Hmm, baby steps Luka thought to himself. Baby steps.

He and Juleka were feeling kind of tired too, so after bidding their Mom goodnight they decided to call it a night as they had a busy day tomorrow. Luka with work in the afternoon and Juleka with the baby shower.

Juleka changed into her pyjamas in their cabin and Luka got changed in the bathroom and knocked on the door.

'All good, I'm decent bro' Juleka answered him as he opened the door.

'Oh, I forgot I was charging my phone in here' Juleka said. 'Oh, I got a message from Rose.'

'What's it say?' Luka asked.

'She found an easy diamond dot kit for an extra baby shower present at the art shop today. Wants to know if she can come over early and we could do it before Kitty Section rehearsals. I'll let her know that's fine' Juleka replied as she texted her back.

Juleka: "Sorry Rose, was charging my phone in my room so I only just saw your message. Sure, if you wanna come at 9 before rehearsals at 11, that's fine. You think we'd get it done in time?"

Rose: "Should do, it's only small!' I'll bring some wrapping paper to wrap it up too!"

Juleka: "Sounds good. Night Rose! Cya tomoz! ❤️"

Rose: "Night Jule! ❤️"

'All set, she's coming at 9 so we can do it together. Oh, I'll get my stylus pen out of my cupboard and put it on my desk ready. Oh, and I'll have to wrap that mobile we made in there. Tomorrow though, I'm too tired now' Juleka yawned.

'Yeah, you'll have time in the morning' Luka smiled.

'Yeah' Juleka replied, as she got into bed. 'By the way...were you playing footsies with Mari underneath the table earlier at dinner?' she smiled slyly.