VEGETATION - PART 7 (BONUS EPISODE)

Meanwhile, the girls all excitedly were getting ready to go over to Marinette’s house, wondering what her surprise was, but only knew it had something to do with their favourite flowers.

Zoe, Jess and Aeon came out of their rooms, chatting excitedly.

‘I can’t wait to play some games!’ Zoe grinned.

‘Me too!’ Aeon smiled.

‘I can’t wait to enjoy some sweet treats!’ Jess smiled, licking her lips.

‘You been cleaning your teeth morning and night?’ Aeon asked her with a raised eyebrow.

‘Yes, tooth fairy police!’ Jess groaned as Zoe chuckled.

Chloe passed them in the hall.

‘Where are you losers off to?’ she asked.

‘The Spring Fair’ Zoe replied.

‘Well, if you do, get ready to see Queen Bee in all her glory!’ Chloe smiled.

‘I think that’s the last thing we’d wanna see!’ Jessica chuckled as the girls walked off giggling

‘Humph!’ Chloe replied indignantly. They’ll be sorry!

Chloe got in her limo to go to the school art room where she was going to try her costume.

Meanwhile, Zoe, Jess and Aeon came over to Marinette’s in their limo.

‘I wonder what the surprise is Marinette has for us?’ Zoe smiled.

‘Not sure, only it has something to do with our favourite flowers’ Jess replied.

‘Maybe flower leis like in Hawaii?’ Aeon replied.

‘Or flower sashes?’ Zoe suggested.

‘No clue. Guess we’ll find out soon!’ Jess grinned as they pulled up to the bakery.

The driver waited outside as he was going to take them all to the fair as well.

Meanwhile, Chloe went to the art room where Nathaniel and Marc were waiting for her.

‘Your hero of the day is here! Where’s my costume already? I can’t wait to wear it!’ Chloe smiled as she came through the door.

Nathaniel grinned. ‘Right behind the changing screen your highness!’

Chloe smiled. ‘Great!’ She goes behind the screen and  screams. ‘Aaaggghhh! What in the name of God’s green earth is that?’

 ‘Aaaggghhh! What in the name of God’s green earth is that?’