REVOLUTION - PART 1

Marinette gets into homeroom early and looks at her phone with an interview Chloe did on TV the night before in City Hall as Alya looks over her shoulder.

Chloe: “Starting today, super-offenders Monarch, Ladybug and Cat Noir are outlawed.”

Nadja: “But... will this last long?”

Chloe: “Of course!”

(Cerise speaks to her through Chloe’s earpiece: “No, of course not!”)

Chloe: “Uh, I meant— of course not! We'll be holding a "decromatic" election. A "decratomic"— I will speak later in a meeting! In the meantime, my new robots will be upholding Chloe’s law in Paris.”

Alya rolled her eyes. ‘Ugh, she can’t even say the word let alone have a democratic bone in her body!’

‘You said it!’ Marinette chuckled, but still looked sad. Alya put her hand on her shoulder and gave her a sympathetic look.

 Alya put her hand on her shoulder and gave her a sympathetic look

‘Hey, everything will be okay. Paris believes in Ladybug and Cat Noir and the rest of the heroes! It’s all over the LadyBlog comments, look!’ Alya smiled as she showed Marinette all the comments on her LadyBlog:

LadybugFan4Eva: “Chloe Bourgeois outlawing heroes? She must really hate Paris to do something as drastic as that! She’s gone insane!”

CatNoirIsPawsome: “Chloe has doomed Paris if she thinks for a minute this is a good idea. I wouldn’t vote for her for mayor if she was the last person in Paris! The heroes will put a stop to her!”

‘Thanks Alya!’ Marinette smiled as Alya winked. ‘See, you have all of Paris behind you!’ she whispered as Marinette grinned and nodded.

*

Aeon texted all the heroes in a group chat as she went to the library to return a book. She encrypted all their numbers so the others couldn’t work out who was who. She looks out the window as she sees the Tsurugi robots that are roaming around the streets of Paris.

UV: “Hey guys, I know it’s too dangerous to transform right now. But thought it might be good to talk things out.”

Marinette texted back while Alya was busy replying to comments on her LadyBlog.

LB: “Yeah, this Chloe appointing herself as mayor and outlawing heroes is a severe blow.”

Adrien just came out of the restroom as he replied.