CONFRONTATION - PART 10

In the courtyard, Chloe and Lila chase after Sabrina.

‘Sabrina! Sabrina! Get back here right now!’ Chloe cries out. Sabrina enters the temporary portable restroom. ‘Sabrina! Heel!’

You no longer control me Chloe! This is the last time I do yours or Lila’s bidding! Sabrina thinks determinedly to herself as she finds a new determination for the show she’s about to put on.

Chloe stomps down the stairs whilst Lila walks down calmly. Sabrina is sobbing inside the restroom, having already secretly turned on the microphone under the sink as per the plan, as Chloe and Lila barge in. Lila locks the door behind her.

 Lila locks the door behind her

Chloe sighs, exasperated. ‘Sabrina, you're... being... ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!! There's no proof that we forced you to cheat!’

Sabrina looks indignant. ‘Yes, there is!’

Chloe starts to shake her. ‘Show me this proof or I'll have my dad fire yours!’

Lila stops Chloe. ‘Calm down!’

Chloe groans. ‘But this dingbat will get us caught!’

You're the one who'll get us caught if you keep getting worked up like this!’ Lila replies as she looks to Sabrina, talking more calmly. ‘What's your so-called proof, Sabrina? A microphone, a video? It doesn't matter. I'll come up with a new lie and people will believe me. I had everyone believing that Marinette pushed me down the stairs. I had everyone believing that I was halfway around the world so I wouldn't have to go to school. I even had Marinette’s boyfriend believing I’m practically BFF’S with Jagged Stone! And if I wanted to, I could even convince your own father to put you in jail! And that's what's going to happen if you don't hand over that proof!’

Sabrina smiles confidently as she sighs in relief. ‘There was no proof!’ Sabrina grins smugly as Lila is taken aback. ‘Well, until now!’

Sabrina brings out a button remote and presses it, revealing that the temporary restroom was a trap set for Lila and Chloe, showing everyone their true motive

Sabrina brings out a button remote and presses it, revealing that the temporary restroom was a trap set for Lila and Chloe, showing everyone their true motive. The mirror now shows the other side of the wall, where the whole class and faculty are seen to be standing just right outside the temporary restroom.