VEGETATION - PART 17 (BONUS EPISODE)

As it was such a nice day most of the couples walked each other home, Aeon and Jessica walked back to the hotel together and Max walked home with Kim and Ondine as it was nearby both their homes. Tatsu picked up Adrien and Kagami, Marc and Nathaniel walked together, Rose and Juleka walked to Rose’s house, Baljeet and Jameela walked back home as well.

Joshua and Amber started walking home.

Amber suddenly remembered. ‘By the way, how did Ashleigh's Spanish lessons go?’ she asked Joshua.

‘Quite well, she's a fast learner!’ Joshua replied.

Amber smiled. ‘That's good!’

Joshua smiled. ‘You know what surprises me, she's been going out with Travis for only a couple of weeks and already she's shown an interest in learning his first language. We've been dating for a couple of years now, and you've never even once asked me to teach you Spanish!’

Amber played defensive. ‘And I will, I just haven't had time yet! It's on the to do list!’

‘Mmm-hmm...’ Joshua grinned unconvinced.

Amber blushed sheepishly. ‘Look, it's not to say I don't find it sweet when you speak to me in Spanish....’

‘Oh really? But if you learn it you can understand everything I'm saying Chika...’ Joshua said quite sensually, as he squeezed her hand.

Amber grinned with a twinkle in her eyes. ‘Hmm.... lessons start tomorrow then?’

Joshua smiled. ‘Deal’ he replied, kissing her cheek as Amber giggled.

Luka walked Marinette home, hand in hand. Marinette with her light pink flower around her wrist and Luka with his blue one.

‘I didn’t say anything too mean when I was hypnotised, did I? Luka asked.

‘Just that Persephone was your new melody!’ Marinette chuckled.

‘Ugh...’ Luka replied, making a disgusted face and wrinkling his nose as Marinette laughed even more.

’ Luka replied, making a disgusted face and wrinkling his nose as Marinette laughed even more

Luka’s heart pounded with joy at the sound of her laughter. Just like when they had morning tea together in the cafe.

‘You’re the only melody this beating heart wants to hear’ Luka smiled lovingly at her. ‘The sound of your laughter is like a song I never want to end.’

‘Aww, Luka!’ Marinette smiled as they stop walking. ‘The sound of your voice is like a lullaby, sweet and beautiful. And when you sing to me, it’s so amazing that I want to listen to it on repeat for the rest of my life.’

‘My angel...’ Luka whispered as he held her lovingly in his arms.

’ Luka whispered as he held her lovingly in his arms