ACTION - PART 7

Monarch growled angrily. ‘Dark wings fall’ he said, turning back into Gabriel.

‘That wretched Lucky Charm of Ladybug’s! It adapts to everything! And that wolf hero’s power is extremely formidable. How I wish that was one of the miraculous I had in my possession! Then I would be unstoppable!’

 How I wish that was one of the miraculous I had in my possession! Then I would be unstoppable!’

The Kwamis all whimpered and were extremely grateful he didn’t.

‘Nooroo, why is there nothing in the Grimoire about this wolf miraculous?’ Gabriel asked his Kwami.

‘The Grimoire only shows the secrets and powers of the European miracle box. The wolf miraculous is part of the Native American box along with the eagle miraculous you tried to obtain in New York, Master’ Nooroo answered him.

Gabriel growled. ‘These allies from New York are more trouble than they’re worth. With them helping out Ladybug and Cat Noir even having all the other miraculous under my control is no match for their teamwork!’

He clenches his fist and winced as pain from the cataclysm shot up his arm.

‘Are you okay Master?’ Nooroo asked him.

‘I’m running out of time Nooroo. But soon I can put my plan into action that will see the fall of Ladybug and Cat Noir once and for all! Then I can finally get my wish!’ he smirks evilly as the Kwamis whimpered in their cages.

The heroes had all detransformed and Amber, Mylene, Jessica, Aeon, Delmar, Adrien and Marinette all came back to the Liberty.

Joshua and Ivan ran up to Amber and Mylène respectively and hugged them.

‘Thank goodness you’re okay Chika’ Joshua smiled.

‘Yeah’ Amber replied sheepishly. ‘I guess I let my passion get the better of me!’

‘I was so worried little mouse’ Ivan said to his girlfriend.

‘I’m okay now teddy bear’ Mylène replied. ‘Sorry I made you worry.’

‘As long as you’re okay little mouse, that’s all that matters’ Ivan smiled as he kissed her forehead as Mylene giggled.