CONFRONTATION - PART 9

Ladybug meanwhile jumps down to meet Luka.

‘Ladybug! I got here as soon as I could. Is Juleka okay?’ he asked as they hid in a nearby alley.

‘We need help to find the real Juleka, Luka, to break the object with her Akuma

‘We need help to find the real Juleka, Luka, to break the object with her Akuma. Do you think you could pick her out from all the clones? My Lucky Charm said you were the answer!’ Ladybug smiled.

‘I know my sister Ladybug, I can sense the melody in her heart’ Luka smiled.

‘Great!’ Ladybug replied. ‘Then you can help me with our trap!

Luka nods in agreement as the two jump into action with Ladybug’s trap, using the tape from the tape dispenser to make a fake wall, looking like a narrow alley.

Luka positioned himself at the entrance hidden behind a split in the fake wall to sense the Reflekta clones as they came in.

“Okay guys, lead them all to the trap! Uncanny and Eagle, I’ll need you to give me a lift! Think you can handle that?” Ladybug says on the communicator.

Uncanny: “Affirmative!”

Eagle: “No problem!” she says as she takes out a piece of purple beef jerky and eats it.

‘Power up!’ she says as her wings grow longer and she gets a full face mask becoming Flying Eagle.

*

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Jagged was just coming out of a recording studio, having recorded privately a single of his new song, “Family Is My Only Guitar.”

He sees on the screens outside a live news report.

Nadja: “Don’t be bemused it’s just the news! In downtown Paris, a girl by the name of Juleka Couffaine from DuPont High School, has been transformed into the villain Reflekta again, but this time she packs a punch!”

A video is shown of Reflekta using the power of clout on the school wall, as she and all the other clones leap through.

Jagged gasps.