REPRESENTATION - SOPRANO CHAPTER - PART 14

Meanwhile, Clara was still trying to talk to Soprano. 'I love everything about you sis, I understand if you're a little jealous of me, but-'

'Jealous? JEALOUS?! You think that's what this is about? You think our parents can do no wrong, but you're wrong! And one day I'll prove it to you! But until then, I'll make all of Paris my followers! And get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous! And everyone will appreciate me for who I am! Not some carbon copy of you!'

Soprano started to go to the entrance door and instructed Stephen to open the door, as he did so on his control panel.

'Oh no, we can't let her leave!' Flying Eagle cried.

'She'll be more difficult to track if we have to cover all of Paris looking for her!' Uncanny added.

'And the last thing we need is more Soprano follower zombies!' AstroCat added.

'You said it!' Gale Wolf nodded in agreement.

But CosmoBug appeared with Ms Collingwood.

'Wait! I believe you Soprano!' CosmoBug cried.

'Huh?' Soprano replied with a raised eyebrow.

'Your parents! They said some horrible things to you, didn't they?' CosmoBug replied.

Soprano got tears in her eyes, remembering.

Monarch senses her sadness and doubt. "She doesn't believe you Soprano! She's just trying to trick you! Hit her with your hypnotic voice! Then she will be forced to obey you! And you can get her miraculous!"

Ms Collingwood spoke up. 'I believe you too Summer! You are a talented singer! Your voice is so unique and different! I know you will be a talented singer Summer! Just like-'

'Clara! I know, I know!' Soprano scowled angrily as tears welled up in her eyes.

'No! Not like Clara! Just like, I know you can be Summer! Your talent has nothing to do with anyone else Summer! You always need to be you, never your sister or anyone else!'

Monarch scowled. I'm losing her! Monarch thought to himself.

"No Soprano!" Monarch cried.

CosmoBug handed the taped up picture of the two sisters to AstroCat. 'If you'd like to do the honours!'

'Gladly CB! Cataclysm!' he said as the photo disintegrated at his touch and the Akuma flew out.

CosmoBug swung her yo-yo. 'No more evildoing for you Megakuma! Time to de-evilise!' she said as she caught the Megakuma in her yo-yo. 'Gotcha!' she said as she released the purified Megakuma. 'Power down! Miraculous Ladybug!' she said as she threw the tape roll Lucky Charm into the air as the miraculous ladybugs fixed everything, the net went back into the props room, the microphone AstroCat cataclysmed was restored, as well as the picture Clara had given Summer was restored and even in one piece.