CELEBRATION (BONUS EPISODE) - PART 6

‘Olivia is always so nice and polite, I wish some of that could rub off on Isabella!’ Gabriela sighed, shaking her head. ‘Anyway, why not show Ashleigh your room now Travis?’

‘Sure Mom!’ Travis smiled. ‘Wanna see?’ he asked Ashleigh who nodded.

‘Come on then’ he smiled as he took her by the hand and they went to his bedroom.

‘Wow, it’s so spacious!’ Ashleigh smiled. ‘It’s so good you can get a room all to yourself!’

‘Yeah, well luckily with my sisters being girls, it was easier for them to share a room since they’re into a lot of the same kinda stuff I guess. Although I have to hide a lot of my moisturisers and hair treatments. I think if Izzy found out she’d have a field day. See, I take so long in the bathroom because of my skin regime’ Travis said sheepishly.

‘Aww!’ Ashleigh replied as they sat on his bed and she put her hand over his in understanding.

‘I just like looking my best. I don’t know if that makes me seem girly or vain or not but...’ Travis began.

‘Not at all!’ Ashleigh smiled.

‘I just think if Izzy found out she’d call me gay or something. But I’m clearly not, I’m in love with you!” Travis smiled.

‘There’s nothing wrong with guys wanting to look their best!’ Ashleigh smiled. ‘Besides, it was your looks that first made me notice you and get a crush on you...’

‘Aww! Really?’ Travis smiled.

‘Mmm-hmm!’ Ashleigh smiled. ‘But in getting to know you better I love you for so much more than just that!’ she assured him.

‘Aww!’ Travis replied. ‘Actually, that nail hardener you put on me last weekend, that was amazing. My nails already are growing so much better!’ Travis smiled.

‘Oh, that reminds me!’ Ashleigh reached into her purse. ‘Here’ she smiled. ‘It’s a brand new bottle. Keep it’ she insisted.

‘Thanks Ash...’ Travis blushed. ‘But, do you think you could paint my nails for me? It was so nice when you did that for me last week...’

Ashleigh smiled. ‘I enjoyed that too’ she smiled, opening up the bottle as Travis smiled and held out his hand as she painted his nails again.

‘While they dry, do you mind if I look around?’ Ashleigh smiled.

‘Of course!’ Travis smiled. ‘Oh, but do you mind hiding the nail hardener in the top drawer of my desk? I don’t want Izzy seeing it.’

‘Sure!’ Ashleigh smiled as she did what he said before looking around.

‘Well, this is where I sleep obviously, and over there is my record motif wall, and the rug you’re standing on is where I practice my dance routines and my boombox over in the corner. And that desk is where I do my homework!’