COLLUSION - PART 3

*Flashback Scene*

PERSEPHONE’S POV

After I wished Zoe ‘Good Luck’ I smirked as I went to my next class.

Now my plan is in motion. The trap has been delivered for next day delivery which is today, and now I will be the one performing opening night tonight and not that second rate wannabe actress!

As soon as last class was over and the teacher dismissed the class for the day I bolted for the door and ran out to the limo and got in. I had a plan and I was going to stick to it. I just needed to get to a phone.

Ugh, stupid mother, taking away my Alias ring! I thought as I rolled my eyes.

It was time to action my plan and hoped nobody would be the wiser.

‘Ugh, can’t those two hurry up?’ I groaned as Ashleigh and Penelope were walking so slowly.

‘What’s the rush Miss Truman?’ Desmond asked me.

‘I am positively busting to use the restroom!’ I pretended.

‘Then why not have gone before coming to the car?’ Desmond replied.

I rolled my eyes. ‘Because I thought I can hold it until I get home okay? It’s only five minutes! But those two are taking forever!’ I groaned. I could see Ashleigh kissing that boyfriend of hers goodbye and I rolled my eyes in exasperation again.

I pushed the button to put down the window.

‘Hey! Tweedledum and Tweedledee, hurry up! I really gotta go!’ I said with urgency

‘Why, where do you have to go so bad?’ Penelope asked as they got into the limo.

‘Yeah, you’re grounded remember?’ Ashleigh replied smugly.

Stupid smug Ashleigh I thought to myself. I wanted to smack that stupid smug smile off her face.

‘The bathroom FYI!’ I groaned. ‘Go Desmond go!’ I cried as soon as Ashleigh and Penelope had shut their doors and he headed off.

I knew of a little cafe nearby on the way home that would get quite busy with school kids frequenting it this time of the afternoon and knew there was a payphone nearby from it.

When we got close to it, I let out a groan.

‘Desmond, stop! I don’t think I can make it!’ I cried as I rocked back and forth in my seat. ‘I’ll use the one in the cafe!’ I said, motioning out the window.

Desmond sighed. ‘Very well Miss Truman. But I don’t think they’ll let you use them if you’re not a paying customer.’

‘I have some change in my pocket, I’ll take my chances or buy a biscotti or something!’ I replied. As soon as he stopped I opened the door and bolted for the cafe, getting lost in the crowd so they couldn’t see me.