Main Au: Star-Gazing

Vincent held his husband close under the starlight contraptions, nestled and smiling beneath his radiant warmth. His arm wrapped around William, who leaned in close, their fingers intertwined. They didn't speak, worried to break the calm tranquility of the moment. They only lounged there, taking in the starry beauty of the night sky.

It looked like a simple kaleidoscope, each star a piece of the shared picture perfect sight, scattering patterns of twinkling light across the canvas of the night. The cool night air embraced them, sending soft goosebumps up William's legs.

He happily leaned into Vincent's hard chest, using it as a rough pillow as he curled his legs up into Vincent's stomach, admiring his husband thoroughly. It served as comfort throughout the brisk winter air, Vincent's warmth-soaked arms lifting him slightly to stroke and cover his bare thighs.

Appreciating the serene atmosphere, William turned to his husband to give him a brief kiss on the ear, Vincent returning the favor by kissing him on his plump lips. William eagerly pressed into his body, deepening the sweet smooch further. They remained in that position for a few more seconds before Vincent pulled away to give William some air, stroking his thick curly black-ombre locks.

William looked in Vincent's charming green eyes, causing him to form a contentful grin on his soft face. He could feel his heartbeat slow down, his body melting into his husband's, and his eyes half-lidded; he was beginning to feel exhausted from the long day. And what a better way to fall asleep than being right next to the love of your life.