Main Au: Yet Again {M}

♡ Warnings!: Blood, Sensitive topics (Coughing up blood, etc.) ♡

~~~

In the bathroom yet again, being his stupid pathetic self.

Here it comes again.

William clenched his shirt, which was drenched in tears and blood. His breathing got heavier and his stomach quenched, a jolting sharp pain hit his abdomen.

He moaned deeply in pain, f-fuck it hurts, what's happening to him? He's never sick like this.

He was sitting on the cold hard floor of the bathroom, Michael had knocked earlier and restlessly messed with the handle to open the door. Yet, he told him to leave him alone, but Mike insisted on going to get Vincent.

He can't have Vincent find him helpless like this, it's too embarrassing.

Footsteps came running down the hall, heavy ones, please don't be Vincent.

"Cupcake? Can you please open the door for me?" A deep voice asked, quite fretful.

As William slowly opened the door, a worried frown was on his husband's face. He looked away in shame, biting his lower lip as Vincent squeezed him into a tight hug.

"Darlin', what happened to you?" Vincent whispered in his ear.

The blonde man locked the door behind him and pulled William's shirt off. "It's covered in blood? What's wrong, are you okay?"

William began to sob silently in his husband's chest with no reply. "It's alr' darlin', you don't have to talk.." Vincent kissed his head, stroking his hair lightly. He caressed his husband's back, whispering sweet words.

"I'm scared V-Vincent, I have no idea what's wrong with me." William trembled, burying his head in Vincent's neck.